Downloads
    Uploads

Simple GoogleFU

"Rabbit laser problems"
    "Full spectrum laser problems"
    "G Weike laser problems"
    "Trotech laser problems"
    "Epilog laser problems"

Take the results and compare them to the number of machines in circulation.

You may be surprised by the results.
    Lets say 10 complaints about Totech and 10 about FSL, an equal number so FSL must be as good as Trotech (according to the forum complaint logic) then divide supplied machines by complaints...

5,000 machines and 10 complaints is different to 500 machines and 10 complaints.

cheers

Dave

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird48 View Post
    . Has Full Spectrum Laser ever responded on a public forum, have they ever once come on here or sawmill creek and offer to help anyone or even dispute whats being said? NOPE .
    yeah, Henry did.

He came on here when I was having problems with my two Deluxe Hoby Lasers, but getting no luck with the help from him and I committed the ultimate sin of going public with problems with FSE lasers.

He called me a liar, a cheat and thief and when I threatened to put all 76 emails on a Face Book page to show the world how he treats his customers, he pulled the pin on the FSE Engineering Forum and deleted all his negative posts on here.

He also stopped my ability to post anything on the FSE Forum too, which is strange given the moderation of every post there.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why don't you just build your own? You never see complaints about how bad the service and performance is of someone's home built laser.

Even if that happened, I'd much rather hear about what was done to fix the problem then seeing endless posts about other companies that they have no control over.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yea well that figures they couldn't fix my problems either, maybe not they they couldn't they just didn't want to be bothered, they got my money, then they disowned me also. Henry's right up there with obummer lies , lies and more lies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec Weir View Post
    yeah, Henry did.

He came on here when I was having problems with my two Deluxe Hoby Lasers, but getting no luck with the help from him and I committed the ultimate sin of going public with problems with FSE lasers.

He called me a liar, a cheat and thief and when I threatened to put all 76 emails on a Face Book page to show the world how he treats his customers, he pulled the pin on the FSE Engineering Forum and deleted all his negative posts on here.

He also stopped my ability to post anything on the FSE Forum too, which is strange given the moderation of every post there.

Last edited by Bigbird48; 11-28-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: forgot stuff

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dean448 View Post
    Why don't you just build your own? You never see complaints about how bad the service and performance is of someone's home built laser.

Even if that happened, I'd much rather hear about what was done to fix the problem then seeing endless posts about other companies that they have no control over

endless posts about other companies that they have no control over.
    Wait to see no control wait to see the power of the internet, big news is coming , watch little people speak big things happen.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by calicnc View Post
    I have emailed them a few times, and they have always been courteous and helpful.

Has anyone else here actually worked with them, or is it a he said she said rumor mill? Im not saying they haven't had their issues, but I would like real stories from the people who have had problems with them.
    I have emailed FSL a couple of times. When my machine first arrived, I had a couple of initial questions. They replied immediately (less than 5 minutes, I had answer in my email box). I called them once about a more complex question that needed discussion, regarding software settings. My question was resolved and well explained, the call lasted less than 10 minutes.

On Friday, December 6 2013 - the set-screw in the shaft coupler popped (broke in the middle) causing the shaft coupler to lose friction on the shaft of the Y axis on the right side of the gantry. I could have fixed it if I had been able to extract the portion of the screw that was still in the coupler, then install a new screw from the hardware store ($0.12 for a screw). However, I couln't extract the broken fragment, so I called FSL. My unit was purchased 8 months ago. They are replacing the part under warranty, the entire coupler (not just a screw). I was informed that I would have to cover the shipping ($6.00 from Las Vegas to Detroit). I called them 15 minutes before closing time at their location. I don't see anything to complain about, here.

I have had no other issues with my machine (about 300 hours of LASER time, not just power-on time). Mine is the 5th gen. I am under the impression that their quality and their service have improved over what it has previously been.

Downloads
    Uploads

Bigbird48,

Looks like your pals over at Full Spectrum are going to make a few million more dollars.
    Keep up the good work, the marketing campaign is working well.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...w-cost-high-q/

Have a great day,

JoeyB

A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Must admit Joey, I like the look of the printer for sure.

cheers

Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Full Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by tejaswood View Post
    While I won't comment on FSL directly, I would like to say if you have a Full Spectrum Laser and are looking for a dedicated forum for those users, please visit FSLUSERS.freeforums.org ? Index page

This is an open forum
    This forum might want to re think its policys, they will band you if you say anything no matter how small about FSL, this forum claims to be open and not moderated well thats a lie also. the moderator I think is on a power trip, the forum has about 25 members and they ban you for saying something.so small about FSL , I don't know about it.Good luck with that forum Mike your losing people fast.

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't remember exactly were I read it but I do remember someone saying that the FSL tubes put out somewhere between 23 and 30 watts when running, no where close to the 40 watts they tell their customers there getting and that statement was supposedly from the tube mfg's website
    Good point. And if you dont have a $500 watt reader, you wont really know unless you know a 40W tube should cut 1/4" poplar in one pass..but most dont. Also , even if it does put 40W out the end of the tube -by the time it bounces around the mirrors and through the imported optics you're lucky to get 30W. Good mirrors and optics make a big difference and they're a lot cheaper that stepping up the power on a tube.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12