40w ebay Laser - LaserDRW program woes

Thread: 40w ebay Laser - LaserDRW program woes

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 40w ebay Laser - LaserDRW program woes

I just picked up an ebay laser last week to mess around with some simple stuff mainly for small parts for prop manufacturing and name tags. I've got the laser setup but have yet to get it to work because the software isn't setup correctly and the manual is in chinese.

I've installed the WindsealXP software and got it to recognize the usb dongle key but it says I'm using the wrong device ID. I've tried the number on the circuit board and the one that came in the manual to no avail.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by meltonio; 06-30-2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: updated

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 40w ebay Laser - LaserDRW program woes

after i installed the software i had the same problem untill i turned off the laser and back on and restarted the software again and was able to select the device

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Ryan,

I'm Jean-Louis. Wondered if you ever got your device-id problem on your laser engraver. I have the same problem on the device I purchased. Device Id on the mboard, the ukey and the software are all the same, but I am getting a invalid device-id error.

Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

try this go into your preferences of the laser and select the device that says 6c**** M2 then reboot computer while laser is still on see if that works for you