Need Help! laser beam splitting - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: laser beam splitting

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: laser beam splitting

Thank you. This is a 60 watt laser cutter from eBay. It's like this one: USB Laser Engraving Cutter Stand 500x700mm Cutting Machine Engraver 60W Co2

I use a bucket of water to cool the tube, but it never complains about the temp even when the water is warm, and the water gets pretty warm... It used to complain sometimes that the water wasn't cold enough. I think at one point when I updated the settings I may have disabled the temp sensor unintentionally, but I don't know that for sure. I do know that when I first got the machine, it used to complain about not being cold enough, and now it doesn't do that anymore. By shorten the tube life, do you mean that the tube would become weaker and eventually not work at all?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: laser beam splitting

I can confirm that it appears the water protection feature has been disabled. Any thoughts on how to fix that? I have the RD Works V8 software.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12