Universal Laser does not stop firing even after the job stops?

Thread: Universal Laser does not stop firing even after the job stops?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Universal Laser does not stop firing even after the job stops?

Hi,

One of my universal laser machine the laser does not stop firing even after the job is over and also when it engraves raster fonts it engraves the background as well which is not there in the font.

Anyone out here has any idea what could be worng with is and whats the solution.

Regards
    Kumar

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Universal Laser does not stop firing even after the job stops?

Hello Kumar,
    Good morning to you. How are you today?
    I am Sherry from Jinan SUKE Science & Technical CO.,ltd specialized in Laser machine & CNC Router with more 6 years' experience.

So glad that i could help your laser machine.

1. About Laser does not stop firing: i think you set the engraves times, not only 1 times, maybe 2 times or 3 times. Please check it in your software.

2. About the engrave front or background, the reason you choose the positive engrave or negative engrave. so It cause the effect.

By the way, how is the control card, Leetro card or RD card, & which version. so that i send the specific solve problem for you.
    If you do not know the control card version, please send me a clearly picture of control card & Panel.

Please be free to send mail to me.
    Email:sales8@sukelaser.com
    MSN:sukelaser8@hotmail.com
    Mobile:0086-18668917435

Best regards
    Sherry
    Universal Laser does not stop firing even after the job stops?-sherry-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wickedboysap View Post
    Hi,

One of my universal laser machine the laser does not stop firing even after the job is over and also when it engraves raster fonts it engraves the background as well which is not there in the font.

Anyone out here has any idea what could be worng with is and whats the solution.

Regards
    Kumar