Newbie What is out their?

Thread: What is out their?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default What is out their?

I am looking for a laser around the 100 W Co2 that is in the US for around the $10,000 range. I dont want to go thru China to get one. I want red dot and a rotary unit. Table size of 18" x 24" min. I am new to the laser idea and looking around on the internet has found me a few but hoping the the forms would get me a few more options and suggestions.
    Thanks

Hurricane21

Default Check us out

RompWorthy,

We would love to help you out. Please let us know what type of engraving or cutting you will be doing so that we can advise you properly. But if you already know that you need a 100W laser I would recommend the following Category 5 Laser 36x24 with a 100W tube, Freon Water chiller and shipped to your door. If timing is not an issue we can sell you this machines for $8,000 inclusive for February delivery.

Thank you and we look forward to working with you. Unlike many of our competitors we are on the forums everyday willing to help customers.

We can be reached at 855-5Lasers from 8am - 5pm PST from Monday - Friday.

The Hurricane Laser Team

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

$8000 With 100w tube and chiller shipped to mi.?
    I will give you a call soon

Hurricane21

Default Sounds good!

Romp,

We are here 855-5Lasers from 8am-5pm PST Monday - Friday. We will be closed at 1pm Friday the 30th and Monday for the Holiday.

Thank you and we look forward to working with you.

John