LASER CONTROL CARD

Thread: LASER CONTROL CARD

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LASER CONTROL CARD

Looking for laser control card manufacture that supports AC servos; preferably something that can be setup by the user with minimal effort and without having to contact someone overseas.

Recommendations are welcome

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Leetro MPC6575

CNC lasers, constructions, service

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have the interface software that is required to set the parameters for that card or know where to download it?

Downloads
    Uploads

You could try Lightobject.com Sacramento (Elk Grove) DSP CO2 laser machine & Parts. Solar panel & Electronics Supplier all of Northern California
    The last version of their controller (blue board) I think supports the 2 pulse or pulse and direction outputs.
    Marco, the owner, is in China until Jan but I think he is still contactable through the forum on the website. I have just upgraded to the latest 2012 board and they are very good and super smooth. The board/software are in a constant state of upgrades and improvements which make it a pretty impressive set of tools for the laser. I think it is based on the Leetro design.
    At the top of the page you will find the link to the support forum.
    Rich.

I am not completely useless.......I can always serve as a BAD example.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightobject is not for servos. It is for steppers only.
    Real servo-cooperating card has encoder inputs on board just like MPC6575.

ho-229

There is no DEMO LaserCut. You need to have USB Key to rus software.

Downloads
    Uploads

My understanding is that you would be running servo drives after the DSP board to run the servos unless you are after a one stop solution and then you would have to go Galil or something like it for a LOT more dollars. I am not aware of any software to easily set them up either. Maybe a European reseller might have a card for it.
    Rich.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have the 6575 card now; it’s been two months from the time I installed it and the machine is still all gooned up. The best I can figure is the control card settings are not set properly. Tired of waiting, tired of receiving parts that do not fix things, tired of lack/poor documentation…
    Looking for a card that has supporting interface settings and properly documented
    Give me a fish eat for a day; teach me to fish eat for a lifetime...

Last edited by ho-229; 11-15-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

The biggest problem I have had with these type of cards is setting up the limit switches. You have to be so specific which way you do it and whether you set it for High signal or Low signal.
    can you post some pictures of the settings screens and sub screens so we can have a look at them and maybe we can help you out a bit.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a minute. Set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Richard.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Richard,
    That is the very crux of my issue; it is unclear to me on how to access these settings from the manufactures manual.

If I had an instruction set or knew the location of said interface I would attempt to correct these issues myself.

The only reference within the manual is to the HMI and bin settings but it is not well defined

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ho-229 View Post
    Have the 6575 card now; it’s been two months from the time I installed it and the machine is still all gooned up. The best I can figure is the control card settings are not set properly. Tired of waiting, tired of receiving parts that do not fix things, tired of lack/poor documentation…
    Looking for a card that has supporting interface settings and properly documented
    Give me a fish eat for a day; teach me to fish eat for a lifetime...

Poor documentation and poor after sale service is normal for LEETRO and most of Chinese Companies.
    I am setting all Leetro MPC cards in our machines but it is too far....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

So far Leetro has answered the mail; I have requested the setup procedures for the card. It is my hope they provide this data/answer the mail.
    My position on this matter is establishing a second source that is more robust and easily supported; if you have the setup documentation/interface I would be interested in a copy if you are willing to share.…

Downloads
    Uploads

If you can do a few screen grabs then we might be able to point you in the right direction but not being able to view what is on the screen makes it very hard.
    Have you a link to the laserCut software that I can download and have a look myself?
    Rich

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MonoNeuron View Post
    Have you a link to the laserCut software that I can download and have a look myself?
    Rich
    There is no DEMO LaserCut. You need to have USB Key to run LaserCut.