MORN Laser MT3050D

Thread: MORN Laser MT3050D

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MORN Laser MT3050D

Has anyone had any experience with a MORN MT3050D. They seem to be manufactured pretty solidly, and *look* ok.. I can't find any reviews on teh web..

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would also be interested if anyone has any feedback on these.......I received an email and their prices look good.

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Your Morn Laser?

Quote Originally Posted by John Thomson View Post
    I would also be interested if anyone has any feedback on these.......I received an email and their prices look good.

John

Theres another user in this forum 'BlackJack' that has a bigger one, and seems to be quite impressed with it. I've just be unable to find anyone else, to ciomment on it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I own a MT-L960, 80W for a year now and I am pretty happy with it. I am not using it every day, but it works very well for the stuff I do. It's solid and seems to obey the basic safety regulations.

The outlets on the back of the machines had to be replaced to safely take German plugs.

The software uses a dongle which I find highly annoying, but seems to be industry standard.

The menus on the front panel and in LaserCut need some getting used to, but all in all I was able to cut and engrave anything I planned. Because it is very solid, it did not mind that I attached laser pointers and a camera to the laser head.

Make sure you get all the options you want from the start. Retrofitting is hard or impossible.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile I have a morn 3050D also

Love it! So far everything works great. They have a US website that does have a forum in it you can check out. Good prices too.
    Check the forum at:
    MornTechUSA.com | Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines, CNC Routers, Plasma Cutters - MornTechUSA.com, Laser Engraving Machines, CNC, HOME PAGE

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

dear mr packethead,i am alisa from MORNTECH,the supplier of laser machine MT3050D,and our machine sells very good in the worldwide,hope we can have a nice cooperation on our machine,and in this days,our machine push out the new model after our dealer help,i think you will love it very much. my email is:morni@morntech.com .my skype is:morni.morntech.com ,my msn is :morni@morntech.com,my mobil no is:0086-1516915215,hope we can have a nice cooperation!

ALISA XU,professional manufacturer of CNC router,laser machine and cutting plotter.mobil no:0086-15169152152.Welcome to China,welcome to visit our factory!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mrpackethead View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with a MORN MT3050D. They seem to be manufactured pretty solidly, and *look* ok.. I can't find any reviews on teh web..
    Quote Originally Posted by John Thomson View Post

John
    dear mr John,i am alisa from MORNTECH,the supplier of laser machine MT3050D,and our machine sells very good in the worldwide,hope we can have a nice cooperation on our machine,and in this days,our machine push out the new model after our dealer help,i think you will love it very much. my email is:morni@morntech.com .my skype is:morni.morntech.com ,my msn is :morni@morntech.com,my mobil no is:0086-1516915215,hope we can have a nice cooperation!

ALISA XU,professional manufacturer of CNC router,laser machine and cutting plotter.mobil no:0086-15169152152.Welcome to China,welcome to visit our factory!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mrpackethead View Post
    Theres another user in this forum 'BlackJack' that has a bigger one, and seems to be quite impressed with it. I've just be unable to find anyone else, to ciomment on it.
    our machine working area can be from mini/desktop to big ,200*300mm is the small one,and 300*500,400*600mm,500*700mm,600*900/1000/1100mm,800/900*1200/1400mm,1300*2500mm,1500*2000mm,we can also make according to your request,that is no problem for us .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by matthiaswm View Post
    I own a MT-L960, 80W for a year now and I am pretty happy with it. I am not using it every day, but it works very well for the stuff I do. It's solid and seems to obey the basic safety regulations.

The outlets on the back of the machines had to be replaced to safely take German plugs.

The software uses a dongle which I find highly annoying, but seems to be industry standard.

The menus on the front panel and in LaserCut need some getting used to, but all in all I was able to cut and engrave anything I planned. Because it is very solid, it did not mind that I attached laser pointers and a camera to the laser head.

Make sure you get all the options you want from the start. Retrofitting is hard or impossible.
    Dear matthiaswm,i am alisa from MORNTECH,hope you will have a nice day,thank you for your great support on our machines,you are really a good partner and friend,we appreciated your great support very much!

In fact,MT-L960 is the same as our laser machine MT3050D,the most hot sale laser model in our company among our customers in the worldwide.

anything need me do on our machine just free let me know pls,i will answer you asap, my email is:morni@morntech.com .my skype is:morni.morntech.com ,my msn is :morni@morntech.com,my mobil no is:0086-1516915215.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by takyvedder View Post
    Love it! So far everything works great. They have a US website that does have a forum in it you can check out. Good prices too.
    Check the forum at:
    MornTechUSA.com | Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines, CNC Routers, Plasma Cutters - MornTechUSA.com, Laser Engraving Machines, CNC, HOME PAGE
    dear takyvedder,nice day,i am alisa,thank you for your support on our machines and business.we have dealer in USA called Jmail,he really help us a lot to prompt our machine,you can also tell your opinions on our machine to gmail to make our machine more and more adopt the world market,thank you very much !
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, CNCleader,

Please check your private box.

Kim

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by takyvedder View Post
    Check the forum at:
    please help i have mt3050d i fall to install the laserwork software as plug in corel draw in give me a pop message like cannot find install path:c:/ programme file (x86)/corel/corel draw graphics suite/draw.gms/draw/gms/.no matter how i try to follw the manual.please help how do i make this plug in to work

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MORN Laser MT3050D

Hi all, I bought my MT3050D in November 2014 it was finally delivered 3 months late. It came broken and took over 2 months to get Morn USA to reply with replacement parts. Then "Pete" at tech support was rude and lazy in returning support calls for the machine. January of 2016 Yes more than a year after purchasing the useless paperweight, Jamil flew out to work on the machine. He was surprised at having to put in more than 7 hours of work into the machine to get it running. So I've been using the machine on a hobbyist level for 3 months. The tube now won't fire at 90+% like they recommend, the key (on/off toggle) has broken, the fan has already failed, the Corel Draw software won't recognize the machine as an output source and the emergency stop has failed. Due to the limited conversations I've been able to have with Morn USA, I think they are overwhelmed with the amount f service issues they have to deal with. So @ MrPackethead - It's a heavy machine, a few hundred kilos, difficult to set up (mirror alignment, everything in metric units, and a HORRIBLE manual) and if I had the money to buy a better machine to start over with, I would. Jamil is a nice guy but the product is filled with frustration. I'd like to think that I just got a lemon of a machine that slipped through the cracks.