Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

so expensive, could buy two machines by that price in China.

Downloads
    Uploads

wyl6362708 - if you are so smart and know laser market well - tell me please TECHNICAL DIFFERENCE between standart Chinese laser and FULLSPECENG lasers?
    May be after that you will understand difference in price?

This is TYPICAL mistake - OOOOO!! Here price is much lower - will buy here. But peoples do not compare different technical details, after sales service, delivery, custom, and etc.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Litografa, thank you for your remind, yes the price depend on the the TECHNICAL DIFFERENCE, but now the cost of the parts are so clear, almost every customer know what kind of parts are better.

Downloads
    Uploads

You do not answer on my question: if you are so smart and know laser market well - tell me please TECHNICAL DIFFERENCE between standart Chinese laser and FULLSPECENG lasers?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,our company can supply laser tubes and laser powers for you.
    Of course with high quality .

We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i bought a laser from coletech, shirley, works great

Downloads
    Uploads

Default JD Series 60W CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine

Hello Austint,

Good day. How are you?

1. Have you bouth 60W CO2 laser machine, if still pending, will you please kindly considering our machine?

2. CO2 60W Laser machine is suitable for engraving. We have sold our machine to USA, and Mexico.

3. We are discussing with our old client who want to be our distributor. Maybe it will be more convenient for guiding machine operating.

4. Will you please kindly inform us maximum working area, depth, materials you need engrave or cut? Many thanks.

Awaitting for your reply.

Miss Echo

Miss Echo
    Jinan Jindiao Technology Co. Ltd.
    Laser Engraver,Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturer
    Jinan Jindiao Technology Co., Ltd.
    Mob:0086-13573159802
    Tel:0086-531-88976806
    Fax:0086-531-88976807
    MSN:jd.market32@hotmail.com
    Email:echo@jdcutters.com

Quote Originally Posted by AustinT View Post
    Hi,

Those who have purchased co2 lasers please help me decide the best place to buy a 60 watt laser. It seems there are a number of Chinese dealers and I don't know who to go through

Thank You

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just talking the true price in China without saying I'm smart. maybe you are too sensitive

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default help wiring chinese laser power supply

Can someone help me with wiring a Chinese power supply and answer a few questions?
    1. My old power supply has a resistor the high power and ground, when do you need a resistor and why?
    My old power supply is configured with blocks and as wired now
    1. H high power red wpm wire from controller and one end of resistor
    2. L low power nothing
    3. P protection (water)
    4. G ground other end of resistor and black wire from controller
    5. IN IN jumpered with 5V
    6. 5V 5 volts jumpered with IN
    As wired now the PWN red wire from the controller is in the 1. High power block, the black is in the 4. Ground, a resistor is jumped between the High power block 1 and Ground block 4.the IN block 5 and the 5v block is jumpered.
    Is this normal? And why the resistor?
    My tube is bad and want to buy a larger tube and power supply, how should the new tube/power supply? with/without a transistor and why, and how do I know what size resistor?
    Thanks for any help.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply-img_3421-jpg   Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply-img_3422-jpg   Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply-img_3423-jpg   Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply-img_3424-jpg  

Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply-img_3425-jpg   Where to buy a 60 watt co2 laser and supply-power_supply-for_130w_and_150w_laser-pdf  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default laser engraver/cutter best bang for my buck

i too have been looking at laser engraver/cutters.
    very hard to figure out which way to go. so far by this post, coletech has had a couple of good reviews.
    i have looked on ebay and seen morntech. those seemed pretty good. anyone have a comment on those?
    anyway i am going to get one but price does have an influence on me because its for home/hobby work. i dont have a shop selling items made.but i might do some small jobs with it on the side. so i dont want the itty bitty ones.
    so help me think thanks to those that post.

2X3? / hieght?
    software?
    wattage?
    best bang for my buck?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bought a laser engraver from Shirley at Coletech, we flew to Shanghai from the Philippines and met her to look at the machines before we made a purchase. Had a nice lunch with Shirley and her co worker, can’t remember her name (Grace maybe?), got a good demonstration of their machines. I bought the model 5030, 50 watts, not much bigger than a desktop printer. Wanted the larger machine but didn’t have the room. The engraving area of the 5030 is about 18 inches by 12 inches. I don’t think you can beat her price of a new engraver, and during setup Shirley got me any answer I needed emailed back to me in less than a day. I had a problem and Shirley shipped me the part no cost. If you email her she usually can give you a little better price from ebay’s price. I think her personal email address is cncoletech@126.com. I have had a very good experience with Shirley.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default let me try

i doubt if the zone can write chines or not ?
    How you use this resistor ,you want to adjust current or not ? you power supply is high-lever control or low level control ,the connection is different .
    Recomond connection 1. Recommended connection: High-level light control
    TH
    TL WP G
    IN 5V

手动出光

Quote Originally Posted by mikempp View Post
    Can someone help me with wiring a Chinese power supply and answer a few questions?
    1. My old power supply has a resistor the high power and ground, when do you need a resistor and why?
    My old power supply is configured with blocks and as wired now
    1. H high power red wpm wire from controller and one end of resistor
    2. L low power nothing
    3. P protection (water)
    4. G ground other end of resistor and black wire from controller
    5. IN IN jumpered with 5V
    6. 5V 5 volts jumpered with IN
    As wired now the PWN red wire from the controller is in the 1. High power block, the black is in the 4. Ground, a resistor is jumped between the High power block 1 and Ground block 4.the IN block 5 and the 5v block is jumpered.
    Is this normal? And why the resistor?
    My tube is bad and want to buy a larger tube and power supply, how should the new tube/power supply? with/without a transistor and why, and how do I know what size resistor?
    Thanks for any help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for the help, i have it figured out now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default my pleasure

you said you laser tube is bad, actually laser tubes and laser power supply should both cooperate well or it will reduce the life of tubes .now changed normal

Quote Originally Posted by mikempp View Post
    thanks for the help, i have it figured out now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default laser machine

You ask where to buy co2 laser machine, we are factory for producing laser machine since 1999. So if you need some information of machines, I will shared with you.Hope can help you.I konw all knowledge of CO2.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Laser Retro Help

Hello,
    I have been working with co2,yag,hene, and ktp lasers for quite some time. I just put an ad in here to trade some things. If you wish to fit this machine with a more industrial tube that will not leak out, I might have a solution for you. All the bits I use are USA. Either way I can give you some pointers.
    Good Luck,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

any one who in need of machine, why not choose buy from China, lower price and good quality. we have direct many foreign companies to the right suppliers. sucess experience like to share with you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default co2

i searched, and i read, and looked, and talked to, and emailed.
    everybodys got a little something that makes you say hummm...
    tony at rabbit and shirley at coletech were two nice people.talked to me a bunch. i liked thier machines very well including a few others. i just didnt know which way to turn. so i thought instead of spending 4500/5500. or so,on a machine.
    that i would spend about half on a full spectrum. just to get a taste of co2 lasering. would have loved to have gotten a comparison of all the machines.

i guess what sold me was they write thier own software and are passionate about thier machines. so they believe in it.
    they are also in the usa and that saved on the shipping.
    well, i bought a full spectrum today. waiting for it to come in and i hope its all that and a bag of chips.
    thanks to all that i talked with.and i will keep you posted on how everything works out for me and my machine.

Last edited by vdoug; 12-23-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12