LC12080, StepServo MPC03 and control software

Thread: LC12080, StepServo MPC03 and control software

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LC12080, StepServo MPC03 and control software

Hi everybody,
    I'm at my second machine bought from Wklaser (aka Jinan G. Weike, aka hkxy here on cnczone).
    First was an LG500 USB (MPC05), the current one is LC12080 MPC03 (PCI controller). Both came with LaserCut 5.0.
    The big problem in both stands with the software, which is currently extremely limited and honestly gives me more headaches than solutions.
    My technician is giving a peek at the driver in order to figure out how to use the machine/controller with another software or how to feed machine directly with HPGL instructions, but if someone has already found a solution, an alternative, or just has an hint about it, I'll be more than grateful to hear something.

Thank you in advance.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Let's work this thread!

This platform of controller, stepper motors and PC Interface cards seems to be the defacto standard for most of the Chinese import lasers. If ANYONE has experience with this PCI board and motor control let us know.

On the bright side if enough interest is out there the CNC software people like Mach3 may write code to control this. I have much greater faith in CNC control than print drivers.

Pete

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

well, i have learned the hard way on how to tweak the software for complete and acurate laser power control and be glad to help

mexico.redsail@hotmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hve a machine working from november 2006, I started to work with the software oldlasercut, wich is the most simple of all, you only change speed, power, you dont have to worry for the corners speed, or any other thing. After I tryed lasercut 5.0 it was a little more work to do, and I have another that works as apatch of corel , it is ok, but if you ask me the best one is the oldlasercut, I can teach it in only one hour to anyone, we had a lot of serial jobs and it was fine.
    If anyone want to ry it , I think I can email it, and the other corel program also.
    One question I want to solve, The usb dog what the heck is for??? It works with the hardware or with the software?
    LUIS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I forgot something, Do not expect to get the chineesse software correctly instaled in the first 5 attempts!!! Do not be impatient (Ja, JA!) After a while you will notice that all the defects in the installation sometimes dissapear in other installation, for example, in the instructions ALWAYS say do not let windows install the software, but any time after a lot of strees you give a click and THATS IT!!! Give a try..
    LUIS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

it is for the software, software would not run without it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mexico.redsail View Post
    well, i have learned the hard way on how to tweak the software for complete and acurate laser power control and be glad to help

mexico.redsail@hotmail.com
    Mexico, how about letting us all in on how you have re-worked your software.

There are a lot of users out here that all have similar problems with this crappy Chinese software. You would think that they would get their ducks in a row, or some else should get working on some decent software to control these machines. If someone could do it, they would really have a winner.........

Pete

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lamicron View Post
    I hve a machine working from november 2006, I started to work with the software oldlasercut, wich is the most simple of all, you only change speed, power, you dont have to worry for the corners speed, or any other thing. After I tryed lasercut 5.0 it was a little more work to do, and I have another that works as apatch of corel , it is ok, but if you ask me the best one is the oldlasercut, I can teach it in only one hour to anyone, we had a lot of serial jobs and it was fine.
    If anyone want to ry it , I think I can email it, and the other corel program also.
    One question I want to solve, The usb dog what the heck is for??? It works with the hardware or with the software?
    LUIS
    where can I buy the oldlasercut software. I have a no name chinese laser. I have the ups dog, the break out card, and the paralel port board. But the comupter hard drive stopped, and the install CD's are nowhere to be found. thanks for any help you can provide me. dave

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default need help

Hi I have a machine with controller and software mpc03 lasercut dsp4.0 which I can not change because it has a password, someone could spend a newer version that works with my dongle green. I read that the dongle to lasercut 5.3 are white. but the 5.0 would work with my dongle.
    a greeting.