Catalog of patterns.

Thread: Catalog of patterns.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Catalog of patterns.

Hello everyone, I am from Argentina and I have just joined the forum. In two months time, I am having a ‘cutting and laser engraving machine CO2’.
    I am going to work mainly on MDF; for that reason, I would like to prepare a catalog of patterns.
    I would like to know if there are any drawings or patterns ready to use, or I should use any vectorial pattern with some software applications, so then, I will be able to engrave and cut it.
    I was wondering if someone could tell me this, please?
    This machine reads the following files contents: Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, etc.
    I hope my beginner’s question isn’t inconvenient for you. I look forward to your response. Sorry about my poor English. Thank you in advance.