jcut 6090A review

Thread: jcut 6090A review

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default jcut 6090A review

I bought jcut 6090A 9 month ago for my lab (hackspace) and happy with it)

I ordered 4-th axis and 1.5KW spindle + custom made z axis with 25 cm travel and it was still much cheaper than bying similar without all that here in russia. they built custom router in a week.

I expected it to be smaller so we had to make changes in truck to make it fit))

Door was also too small.. I disassembled jcut-6090A and assembled it back indoors.

I use it mostly for aluminium routing for my prototypes of weird devices but i think it's rigid enough for steel as well. I tried it with wood and pastic. does job well.

I could not get superior quality of aluminium parts untill i installed lubricating and cooling liquid feeding system:

"http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKldm6rynA&list=UUY7VKWMt4olft5-bq2NxGpg&index=2&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKldm6rynA&list=UUY7VKWMt4olft5-bq2NxGpg&index=2&feature=plcp

I also use 25mm aluminium sheet as a table which does not bend under any pressure) and it's perfectly flat (I cut of it's surface by mill)

Simply by changing position of end sensors i increased travel from 900*600*250 to 1000*750*290

It's very havy because of hudge custed metal base and very thick metal used for axes. So it handles loads well and very reliable.

It's a big advantage bying it derectly from factory:
    Products
    Cheaper and you can order something custom like increased Z travel and dual position y axis. you can contact Mandy for details: jcutmandy@gmail.com or ebay ID chinakzj and skype wdzhangying

they also added fiew mills. I'm still using them

We are building new Hackspace in Saint-Petersburg and we are discussing new CNC router that will also be 3D printer (using plastic extruder we are making right now) and maybe even laser/plasma cutter (all in one). I would surely prefere working with same factory as i had very positive experience working with them.

We have similar routers sold in shops here like "rabbit" but JCUT has more metal and rigidity + lower price. So delivery is the only problem, but it's worth the wait. I really don't think there's anything better for buck in murket now.