Jcut 6090a Setup instructions

Thread: Jcut 6090a Setup instructions

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Jcut 6090a Setup instructions

i just got a jcut 6090a and here is what i used to setup mine in mach3- no manual with machine
    settings for the pins
    x =2 dir =4
    y =6 dir =8
    z =9 dir =7
    the spindle is not controlled by mach3 it has a control in the front of the machine
    dont forget to set the estop in mach 3 to active low off ...? its a 50 50 chance i got this wrong but you will get it

read the board that has the printer port plugged into it
    the next to all the wires going off it it says the pins
    2-4-6-8-9-7 thats where you can find the settings if yours is different

i got myne threw ebay and it was from here Jinan Jcut CNC Equipment Co. Ltd

cons about this machine none off hand but the power supply had to small of fuses in it 500w fuse in a 2000w power supply i upped the fuse to 750w
    fl3a250v formerly was fl2a250v ---ohms laws for watts is amps times volts 3a*250v = 750w

customs paper work is new to me and it sucked and it costed allot
    shipping needed a fork truck to drop off - make sure you make arrangement's to get delivered to your door-you get it delivered by a truck that has a lift in the back-fork truck seems the way to go if you can get to one..my trucker new the people in the area and had one waiting for me in our local industrial area ..they were happy i dropped off a case of beer the next day

pro $2000 cheaper and about 3-$5000 more in worth
    instead of its competitors its $2000 cheaper and made of cast iron and not aluminum and has a much bigger work space and industrial not a hobby kit looking at the k2 machines (thanks mandy)

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by wethecom; 08-02-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Jcut 6090 Cost

If you dont mind telling, what did yours cost on Ebay , what was the freight cost, and how much was customs and duties.

I have been looking at the 6090 for some time but cant decide whether I need an A or B model. I want to do some minor machining on the cast iron bosses of car heads for converting to screw in rocker studs. Hubert Craver, NC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

$3300 ship to door --didnt include 350 to put on and take off ship-the whole order was a mess they didnt know it was pre aranged -i put $500 on the box and taxes were $27 -
    $3700-$3800

have not recived this bill -i think i was being double billed -
    ($50 for a new insurance shipping
    190 customes broker -expect to pay more $220-$250)

as for version a and b --b is more accurate ..for me not needed a is amazingly accurate-goto the jinan site it tells you more detail

Quote Originally Posted by hjcraver View Post
    If you dont mind telling, what did yours cost on Ebay , what was the freight cost, and how much was customs and duties.

I have been looking at the 6090 for some time but cant decide whether I need an A or B model. I want to do some minor machining on the cast iron bosses of car heads for converting to screw in rocker studs. Hubert Craver, NC

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for all this information.. All of it good to know, since I just wired a pantload of money to JCUT Mandy. I'm planning on doing some circuit board routing (not a lot, prototyping only). At some point I'll want to do much bigger work, like signage and larger wooden parts. Definitely a lot of lexan... So I ordered the biggest, fastest spindle they had. Also went for the 4th axis (rotary) and a spare stepper driver.

I have roughly a thousand bucks set aside for the Broker, Customs, The Teamsters, Mafia, bribes and day trips to the topless bar.... Is this gonna be enough? I'm trying to do some math on your post and it sounds like you're about 1600 in the hole for customs and transport?

ouch.

Presuming any interest in my international oddesy, I'll keep progress posted in here for the benefit of other terrified newbies.

By the way, I'm having this thing shipped to the Dallas Container Storage facility. Its 30 miles from my house and Mandy charged me an extra hundred bucks to train the thing in from the west coast. Cheaper than renting a truck to go fetch it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Costed ~ 2500$ for me to ship to Russia, Saint-Petersburg, but now i know the tricks)