Need Help! Mitsubishi DWC90HA Wire Contact Light always on

Thread: Mitsubishi DWC90HA Wire Contact Light always on

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mitsubishi DWC90HA Wire Contact Light always on

I got help here but was not successful in resolve my issue. I thoroughly cleaned the entire path of the wire, top and bottom end. I'm sure those of you that are familiar can appreciate that. Although the Contact Light light remains on it wasn't a total waste as I found some parts to replace before failure. I disconnected the power feed cables from the power amps and the power feeds at the cutting zone. There are no shorts from upper and lower power feeds to the table of ground. I'm assuming no build up or fractured isolators on the physical hardware. However I believe I found some issues in the power-feed cables. Besides the issues I found I cannot for the life of me see how they even work. It appears as though every terminal on the amps is directly connected through the cable. I've included drawings of my results. I've read were they should be replaced periodically. My question is,
    1. Do I need new cables and would this potentially solve my issue?
    2. Is every terminal on the amps supposed to be connected together through the cables? I cannot fathom how that works yet it appears to be so as a result of my investigation.
    Mitsubishi DWC90HA Wire Contact Light always on-pf2-jpgMitsubishi DWC90HA Wire Contact Light always on-pf1-page-001-jpg