Mits FX10 & 20 maint. issues

Thread: Mits FX10 & 20 maint. issues

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mits FX10 & 20 maint. issues

I finally got approval from above to take care of SEVERAL issues going on but need to address the issues with the solution/parts needed to fix the problems. I'm pretty sure they mostly deal with the solenoids and valves but need guidance to which affect what function failing. The diagrams in manual are vague and unclear as to their functions. I am fairly new (1-2yrs) and have only the books for help and here but still have to find solutions.

I will list a few probs. along with what I think is the prob valve/solenoid to fix it. ALL INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED AND WELCOME!

1) FX10
    Very high volume inlet flow on rapid fill yet slow drain.
    2) FX10 water slowly leaks from work tank when should be holding level when not running.
    3) FX10 Erratic heavy flow while ATF threading in use. (also water dumps out just before ATF engages)
    4) FX10 Little water flow from lower arm and very weak suction from flush cup on ATF collection.
    5) FX10 does need dirty and clean tank cleaned of debri.(may be cause of some of issues)
    6) FX20 has
    very slow rapid fill with little bubbles from inlet area and slow drain, also has large bubbles coming from lower arm when ATF on. ( dumps and then has weak flow in ATF threading).
    7) Two of the hoses in back are collapsing and I will replace but definitely greatly effects all.

I think I need to clean/replace Sol/Valves B,C,E,K, constant throttle F,D,H, G. LOL But did I leave anything out that could be the cause of any of these issues???

Overwhelmed but determined,
    tvalen1432