ok so I'm a total newbie to the cnc world but figured purchasing a plasma table would help out my metal fab business so I gave it a shot . anyway found a good deal on a 4x4 plasma table with a hypertherm powermax 1000 and phc I tried to find the company online ect before buying but really didn't have time so pulled the trigger and bought well ive had some time to try and get everything to work I cant . it runs mach 3 software which seems easy enough I can load a file that had already been installed and if I dry run without the torch everything seems fine . but as soon as I have the torch ready to fire it fires drops to plate and just sits there on until it either trouble faults out on the phc or I shut it off and if I do shut it off it starts moving instantly continuing the toolpath . now I have checked that all the cables are hooked up which they are to best of my knowledge and I have checked the plasma fires as I can cut lines in manual mode . after looking on some of the posts on this forum it looks like I may have bought a bit of a dud ( it is a used machine seems to be around 2010 or so ) but I bought it from a company that is rather large in this area and they didn't use it to often but there are lots of files in the computer and all of the cut parts that weren't cleaned out of the bottom where of good quality cuts ect ,in fact there was quite a bit of them and slag ect in the bottom so I am pretty sure It worked well at one point does anyone have any info on these tables ? I have downloaded the phc manual from hypertherm and cant find anything out on it I'm thinking that the software and the phc aren't talking to one another properly any info on anything to try would be appreciated oh and there is a large copper ground strap attached to the table not to sure where to hook that up ive grounded part with the ground cable from plasma it does have a machine torch thanks guys