Problem Oxy profile cutter with Burny 2.5 CNC

Thread: Oxy profile cutter with Burny 2.5 CNC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Oxy profile cutter with Burny 2.5 CNC

Hello, our oxy profile cutter broke itself over the weekend. It was left switched in standby over the weekend and when we arrived Monday morning the cutting head had moved hard over to one side and hit the hard stop. If we move it off the stop it will operate on the manual over ride buttons but as soon as the CNC is enabled (NC RUN) it shoots over to a hard limit again.

The CNC is a CMC Burny 2.5.

Any pointers where we can look please?

Oxy profile cutter with Burny 2.5 CNC-burny-jpg

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by superstardeejay View Post
    Hello, our oxy profile cutter broke itself over the weekend. It was left switched in standby over the weekend and when we arrived Monday morning the cutting head had moved hard over to one side and hit the hard stop. If we move it off the stop it will operate on the manual over ride buttons but as soon as the CNC is enabled (NC RUN) it shoots over to a hard limit again.

The CNC is a CMC Burny 2.5.

Any pointers where we can look please?

Oxy profile cutter with Burny 2.5 CNC-burny-jpg
    I am having the same problem i am going to change the darlington paired i. UL2803A next to the rotary encoder connections and also the OP-AMP iC 353N.
    In my case i checked the grounding, checked the rotary encoder swapped the y and axis drives and came to the conclusion it was the driver board.
    If you found a solution as well let me know.
    Regards
    Makrani ( E.Africa)