Hi Guys,

I am new to the world of CNC machinery, but I have recently purchased an NC plasma cutter, Koike Sanso IK1500G, running a burny 2.5, Thermal Dynamics PAK 15 with THC.

I have it setup and can program the thing using standard shapes and it all seems to work as it should. I am now trying to connect to a PC. I have been playing with many different settings, but don't seem to be getting any action. I am using Sheetcam (burny25 Post) and aggsoft DNC Precision. With SD50 variables set at 1135 I seem to be able to transmit a new file to the controller, but as yet have not been successful at getting a meaningful result on the machine, path errors only. I have not been able to get any action with the machine setup to perform handshake operation with the PC and can not manage to send a program from the burny to the PC.

If anybody has any experience they could share with me I'd be most grateful. I'm sure it will be a simple fix, but due to being a newbie, I'm not sure what I should be looking for just yet.

thanks