Plasma table recommendation

Thread: Plasma table recommendation

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Plasma table recommendation

Hi all

I'm a newbie, I'm a mechanical automotive engineer,
    I wanna start a business for sheet metal art and automotive fabrication, I'm located in Dubai
    A CNC plasma cutter will be the core equiment for that

Will be cutting mild steel mostly, occasionally Aluminum and stainless steel
    Thickness mostly 2mm to 5mm with very few 3/8" or 1/2"
    Will be using 4x8' sheets, but might consider upgrading to 5x10' if price difference is not that big,
    I'm expecting to cut a dozen sheets or so daily, I need something that is precise, reliable and

It seems that everybody agrees on the Powermax, I wish it was the same for the plasma table
    Some were recommending Arclight, but others were against the non-welded frame
    Also many opinions are in reply of several years old inquiries where apparently Arclight were using the Mach software and now I believe they moved to Linux, I'm not sure which will be more suitable for my application
    Other names include LDR, torchmate, JD squared…. I feel lost
    As for the budget, I'm trying to be a little flexible but preferably no more than the 30k budget

Thanks in advance for any recommendations and adviseHi
    I'm a newbie
    I wanna start a business for sheet metal art and automotive fabrication, I'm located in Dubai
    A CNC plasma cutter will be the core equiment for that
    Will be cutting mild steel mostly, some Aluminum and stainless steel
    Thickness mostly 2mm to 5mm with very few 3/8" or 1/2"
    Will be using 4x8' sheets, but might consider upgrading to 5x10' if price difference is not that big
    I'm expecting to cut a dozen sheets or so daily, I need something that is precise, reliable and easy to use

It seems that everybody agrees on the Powermax, I wish it was the same for the plasma table
    Some were recommending Arclight, but others were against the non-welded frame
    Also many opinions are in reply of several years old inquiries where apparently Arclight used to use the Mach software and now I believe they moved to Linux, I'm not sure which will be more suitable for my application
    Other names include LDR, torchmate, JD squared…. I feel lost
    As for the budget, I'm trying to be a little flexible but preferably no more than the 30k budget

Thanks in advance for any recommendations and advise
    Inspiro