Need Help! ESS w/ c62 multifunction board and DG4S drives

Thread: ESS w/ c62 multifunction board and DG4S drives

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ESS w/ c62 multifunction board and DG4S drives

So I am relatively new to the building and programming game. I've worked on all our other cncs and have them down pretty good. I started this adventure to build myself a new plasma table. So I have Mach 3 , Ethernet smooth stepper, C62 multifunction board, CNCdrive DG4S-08020, KL34-180-90 motors with CUI AMT102-V Encoder Kit.

I am having a hell of a time getting everything up and running. I have done as much research as I could on it. Got everything powered up and started to configure mach3 and I smelled electronics burning. One of the little c34dg4s jumper chips decided to fry. only one, not all 4. and now my c62 board is all lit up with errors on every axis, standby, schp, e stop, and also the green ready light. Is the board FRIED?? Cant reset with e stop or cycling power. Drivers weren't powered and nothing moving. Still setting everything up ???

Hope someone can help
    Thanks in advance

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TAC84 View Post
    So I am relatively new to the building and programming game. I've worked on all our other cncs and have them down pretty good. I started this adventure to build myself a new plasma table. So I have Mach 3 , Ethernet smooth stepper, C62 multifunction board, CNCdrive DG4S-08020, KL34-180-90 motors with CUI AMT102-V Encoder Kit.

I am having a hell of a time getting everything up and running. I have done as much research as I could on it. Got everything powered up and started to configure mach3 and I smelled electronics burning. One of the little c34dg4s jumper chips decided to fry. only one, not all 4. and now my c62 board is all lit up with errors on every axis, standby, schp, e stop, and also the green ready light. Is the board FRIED?? Cant reset with e stop or cycling power. Drivers weren't powered and nothing moving. Still setting everything up ???

Hope someone can help
    Thanks in advance
    Did you figure out what the problem was? I'm setting up a similar control and could use any feedback.
    Thanks
    Chuck