Need Help! THC problem or hypertherm problem

Thread: THC problem or hypertherm problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default THC problem or hypertherm problem

have a new plasma cutting with THC Chinese , but the plasma power source is hypertherm 200a, the cnc control unit is starfire brand.

and the machine doesn't function normal, " the problem we have, is when we have a drawing have more than vectors, and we click the start button, the torch start cutting with the plasma for some vectors, 2 or three vectors , then the plasma stops, moving stop. eroor msg on the starfire "ACR BK" and the torch going up. when i press again start then complete the drawing without the plasma ". and the next vector plasma come again.
    this same problem, with the same design same paramater same sheet, sometimes coming. sometimes not coming.

anybody know how to fix this issue?, we have tried changing the software parameters alot, and all what we got is to set the parameters.

hope you can help us with this, and attached also the pictures of the design.
    there two works are for the same design same parameter same sheet 5mm carbon steel we use 50a electrode and nozzle. one time cutted ok without problem, second time come the problem and the torch just make hole for the two vectors..

https://f.top4top.net/p_4448p8u91.jpg
    https://a.top4top.net/p_444er3g82.jpg

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by habdulazez View Post
    have a new plasma cutting with THC Chinese , but the plasma power source is hypertherm 200a, the cnc control unit is starfire brand.

and the machine doesn't function normal, " the problem we have, is when we have a drawing have more than vectors, and we click the start button, the torch start cutting with the plasma for some vectors, 2 or three vectors , then the plasma stops, moving stop. eroor msg on the starfire "ACR BK" and the torch going up. when i press again start then complete the drawing without the plasma ". and the next vector plasma come again.
    this same problem, with the same design same paramater same sheet, sometimes coming. sometimes not coming.

anybody know how to fix this issue?, we have tried changing the software parameters alot, and all what we got is to set the parameters.

hope you can help us with this, and attached also the pictures of the design.
    there two works are for the same design same parameter same sheet 5mm carbon steel we use 50a electrode and nozzle. one time cutted ok without problem, second time come the problem and the torch just make hole for the two vectors..

https://f.top4top.net/p_4448p8u91.jpg
    https://a.top4top.net/p_444er3g82.jpg

Thanks in advance
    No one can help us?????

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: THC problem or hypertherm problem

Quote Originally Posted by habdulazez View Post
    No one can help us?????
    I think you are double posting sir...

Downloads
    Uploads

The plasma is controlled by the CNC. I suggest you work with the manufacturer to determine what is causing the CNC to stop the cutting process. Most likely it has to do with the machine code that is generated by your CAM software....or with settings in the CNC. Jim Colt Hypertherm

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am also facing the same issue on recently bought starfire machine using with powermax 45. have you found any solution ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi jimcolt, i am also facing the same issue on starfire machine. error code is e3. Image attached for error details

THC problem or hypertherm problem-thc-error-jpeg

Downloads
    Uploads

The solution is to contact the machine builder for software and operator training..
    Quote Originally Posted by mohd_hassann View Post
    I am also facing the same issue on recently bought starfire machine using with powermax 45. have you found any solution ?