Need Help! Problem with programming

Thread: Problem with programming

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Problem with programming

I operate a ESAB Advenger II triple torch plasma torch with beveling. I'm reteaching myself how to program from the controller.(ESAB has a program called Columbus which you can put prints in from cad and it will create the program kinda like MasterCam). I am programming my name ( Jim Emler ) to get the practice. The r is an issue as you can see in the attachment... I can't get the I an J right to Make the CCW arc (G03). it is 1 inch arc so i don't think that it is to close of an arc..

Thanks..

Jim

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem with programming-esab4-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Problem with programming

I hate seeing 100 reads and no posts. I am new still but I think what I would do is dump something from draftsight (free cad) into a cam ( like sheetcam) or ant 2d cam eval and get your name setup in there. General the gcode. Take the GCODE and compare them. It is gcode programming you are trying to solve. My 3cents. Jeff.