Plasmaroute Blaze 2

Thread: Plasmaroute Blaze 2

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Plasmaroute Blaze 2

Hello everyone, New here. I just found this site and love the wealth of information here. Been looking at cnc plasma tables for over a year now and ordered a blaze2 last month. Should be here mid march. It has been great dealing with this company so far. I looked at many machines and got quotes from some. most had great prices advertised but when the quote came I had to call for help getting up off the floor. Like buying a new car and the salesman ask did you want wheels on that? The quote I got from plasma route was just what the web site said, no extras needed. I go to the factory next week to train on it and can't wait to See it in action.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Keep us posted. I ordered the Blaze HD as well. Its been 5 weeks, have not heard about a completion date yet.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bought a used system from PlasmaRoute and just wanted to comment that they have been extremely helpful (even spending hours helping me set up a new computer with it at no cost, even though I didn't buy it from them!). I even offered to pay them and they said no. That is really standing behind your product. The table works great; my only issue right now is that I obviously don't understand Corel/Sheetcam nearly as well as I need to... Hope you guys enjoy your tables.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by VERSIUS View Post
    I bought a used system from PlasmaRoute and just wanted to comment that they have been extremely helpful (even spending hours helping me set up a new computer with it at no cost, even though I didn't buy it from them!). I even offered to pay them and they said no. That is really standing behind your product. The table works great; my only issue right now is that I obviously don't understand Corel/Sheetcam nearly as well as I need to... Hope you guys enjoy your tables.
    Yes, they are good people.

My system took about 7 weeks to complete. I'm very happy with the product and have been using it almost daily now. For the price, you can't beat it.