Messer Titan PC

Thread: Messer Titan PC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Messer Titan PC

We have a Messer Titan plasma machine that stopped working due to the onboard computer. we tested everything we could and it basically looks like the motherboard is bad. instead of waiting for weeks and weeks for the replacement cpu unit, would it be possible to just take out the hard drive and put it in a regular pc? there is also a PCI card for the touchscreen and keyboard but we could probably just put it in the PCI slot

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

What is the model of the CNC controller on your Messer machine?

Jim Colt

Quote Originally Posted by hatchmar View Post
    We have a Messer Titan plasma machine that stopped working due to the onboard computer. we tested everything we could and it basically looks like the motherboard is bad. instead of waiting for weeks and weeks for the replacement cpu unit, would it be possible to just take out the hard drive and put it in a regular pc? there is also a PCI card for the touchscreen and keyboard but we could probably just put it in the PCI slot

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will tak a look at the Model number etc. as soon as i get a couple other things done here... I am a mill/lathe programmmer and for some reason they think that qualify's me as a PC repair tech.... oh well.