4x8 Icon Table Purchase.

Thread: 4x8 Icon Table Purchase.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 4x8 Icon Table Purchase.

I purchased a 4x8 Icon series table with a water table and A80 Thermal Dynamics from http://www.fastcutcnc.com/index.php will take delivery on or about March 10 , 2010 so far my purchase has been A1.. As things progress I will keep everyone up on how things are going. Will post pictures of the table when it arrives as well as some video of the table cutting.. I would not hesitate to recommend Fast Cut at this time as they are real quick to return my calls as well as update me on my table build.
    Thanks Dennis

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have a G6 fabricator 4x10 with a water table at work that we are just getting on line, so far so good. It seems like a fairly solid unit

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ben nice to see there are others out there using FastCut products.. I looked at there G6 it is a real nice looking machine.. A little more than I needed for my hobby.. If you get a chance post a few pics of your setup.

Thanks Dennis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ben you up and cutting yet! How about a few pics of your set up.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Table update - Was contacted by Fastcut and my table is ready to go.. I will try and get down to there Facility and have a run through on the table later in the week and also arrange shipping. Will be taking my camera along for the ride to take a few pictures .. Will post them as soon as possible!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Picked up my table yesterday , all went well. Will post more pics when i get it set up with the water table and such.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4x8 Icon Table Purchase.-4x8-icon-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well table is now off the trailer and into the shop.. Have to wait for the Electrician.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4x8 Icon Table Purchase.-img00035-20100322-1737-jpg   4x8 Icon Table Purchase.-img00039-20100327-0923-jpg   4x8 Icon Table Purchase.-img00040-20100327-0924-jpg   4x8 Icon Table Purchase.-img00041-20100327-0924-jpg  

4x8 Icon Table Purchase.-img00042-20100327-0936-jpg   4x8 Icon Table Purchase.-img00043-20100327-0937-jpg  
    Last edited by Pure-Powder; 03-27-2010 at 09:40 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Super Table

Well after a little mishap... I really have to say this machine is bloody great.. The problem I had was with the THC ,which happens to be Tom's from CandCnc, Not sure if was Toms product or not, but the THC was wired backwards so I blow up my first torch cap before finding out the problem. The torch wanted to climb away from the plate. Switched out the wires on the little blue box and all was well...

Now for the good stuff , this table is just great...the speed and smooth movement is bar none. Compared my old table to my new Fastcut table is like Corvette to a Chevette.

Soon as I figure out my Video function on the new cell phone I will post a video.

I just have to say thanks to Russell and Carlos of Fastcut for a great response when it was needed, there support is A1 in my books....

Also there table was a great value for the money.. I would highly recommend these guy... Wish I would have found you before I purchased my first table!

Thanks Dennis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nice looking table, i like the way the tray slides in... at one point in time i was going to do something simular with my table, i may still do it eventually.

EDD

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Pure-Powder View Post
    Ben you up and cutting yet! How about a few pics of your set up.

I'll see if I can snap a few pix of the table , we are up and cutting , with a few hiccups along the way , it seems some components needed to be changed in the control computer for optimal performance . but fastcut was on top of it and handled it promptly , Nice looking table you have there though , For your water table may I suggest using Greencut , we use it on ours and it works great, no rust and non toxic/biodegradeable

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ben , where are you getting your greencut from.. and what is the price! Looking forward to your pictures.

Thanks Dennis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Pure-Powder View Post
    Ben , where are you getting your greencut from.. and what is the price! Looking forward to your pictures.

Thanks Dennis
    We get our Greencut here:

http://www.jbox.ca/lubricants/

Cheers,
    Jon

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Short Cutting Video

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODJP0jOLLg"]YouTube- Fastcut Cnc Icon Table[/nomedia]

Last edited by Pure-Powder; 04-25-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pure-powder, now that you have had a chance to use it some, what do you think?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is great! I was cutting 1/4 plate at 70 In/min and it did a great job... The table just works so smooth, My old table i would not leave unattended as it would miss pierces or stop cutting , software was just not good.. But my new Fastcut has yet to give me any troubles.. You can walk away and let it do its job, only trouble you might have is a tip up.. The software is real good... Height control works real well. I will post up another video as soon as I get a spare moment..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This appears to be better unit than plasma cam. How much did it cost you? and is programming parts easy? what is maximum size of plate you can cut?
    Thanks
    The Farmer

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Another fastcut owner

Hi all I also recently purchased a fastcut 4x8 table same one in pics and ya its awesome i am completly new at all of this and ya i had troubles for sure but Russ and the guys at fastcut were completly there when i needed help.Now I am cutting fairly steady silhouette's of all kinds mainly cuttin on 10 gauge to 16 gauge mild steel and the only problem I am having is that at any givin moment in the drawing the torch will get to close to the metal and stop i just lift torch a bit and hit run and it carrys on not sure if this is becuse of the intricate stuff it sometimes does or if I have a problem with my setup or is this normal to have happen on thin metal with lots of tight cuts ??

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Farmers Machine View Post
    This appears to be better unit than plasma cam. How much did it cost you? and is programming parts easy? what is maximum size of plate you can cut?
    Thanks
    The Farmer
    For pricing you can contact Russ at Fastcut. As far as plate size it will cut it is your plasma unit that determines plate thickness. Table is 4x8... I use a a80 and can production cut 5/8 plate with it...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default fast cut table

im new here and looking at buying a plazma table. im looking at several as well as fastcut. can you tell me how your business dealings with them went? any and all information will help THANKS S M C

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Well can say they are top notch, I live about 1 hour from there business . They treated me real good. Russell is a very nice guy, and really knows his stuff when it comes to CNC Tables.. Best table in that price range for sure.