Plasmaroute CNC Blaze2 CNC machine review - Page 3

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasmaroute CNC Blaze2 CNC machine review

Downloads
    Uploads

don't think it does, just like any store, if it carry it out the door, tax. Same thing if you order on line from a store in the same state as the shipping address you will see taxes on it most of the time.

Billy J. if you get it in the truck bed it will be very tight. I was originally thinking the same thing but the work surface is 4' by 4' the outside dimension is something like 5' by 6'. with the inside of the fenders being 49" on most full size trucks it would have to go in at an angle, probably have some hanging out or at lest be balanced up on the fender wells? When I got there and saw it first hand I was a little surprised at the size, thats why I ended up adding to the shop while I waited for it to come.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yup Diverdude that's what i was thinking too that's why i'm taking the trailer, don't want it tetering on the fenderwelds,sure don't want to waste a day of playing if i had to go back and get it lol.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well i made the trip up there wednesday and done the training. Unloaded the table yesterday and had it up and running and cutting out the patterns we trained on at site to make sure everything was working correctly. IT WORKED Hurray lol. Now all i gotta do is learn the software so it comes natural. Steve and Nikkie were fantastic. Only had one issue with mine and plasma cutter came from the factory messed up, so Nikki got me another one next day aired and it showed up here before i had the table and all electronics hooked up! Awesome!!!! I'll get some pics up today now that its up and running. Diverdude i think yours shipped Tuesday,well they said one shipped that day and i assumed it was yours .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alleykat make sure ya take some tarps to cover it in case it rains,I took a small tarp but it wasn't big enough so had to run to ada and got it covered before the rain set in. It rain on me almost all the way home.

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope it was, I haven't heard for them but might call today. I know they are very busy trying to keep up with the orders. Waiting is killing me. I have everything to get started but the machine. Have even drawn up about 10 things to cut.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Billy J. View Post
    Alleykat make sure ya take some tarps to cover it in case it rains,I took a small tarp but it wasn't big enough so had to run to ada and got it covered before the rain set in. It rain on me almost all the way home.
    Good heads up Billy,thanks.Make sure you get some pics up to hold the rest of us over until we get ours.Were like little kids all over again waiting for Christmas to hurry up and get here.

I did call and ask about the shipping vs taxes cost.Shipping is $200 more which isn't much but I probably wont wanna go separately to take the class.Were just gonna go ahead and pick it up so my friend that does all my design work can get a feel for the whole 3 program process of the table.Hes my new appointed operator,he just doesn't know it yet.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Diverdude View Post
    I hope it was, I haven't heard for them but might call today. I know they are very busy trying to keep up with the orders. Waiting is killing me. I have everything to get started but the machine. Have even drawn up about 10 things to cut.
    When I talked to them Monday I was told they were getting out a cool FIVE tables out this week! Guess that night crew is working good.

Downloads
    Uploads

Couldn't stand it and called Nikki, said my table is done, just needs to be crated and shipped. Allycat; for that difference I would pick it up, for me it was only about $25 difference and I couldn't have picked it up right now if I wanted. Have you tried the demo programs? I down loaded all 3 programs and looked up you-tube videos on how to use them to get a handle on it before going.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok Boys here's some pics to slober over for ya. I was able to experiment a tad today and used all 3 programs and only thing i forgot to bridge some of the lettering,oh well a learning process. haven't created extra tools yet. Still got a lot to learn lol. Hopefully the pics will post never done it in here

Last edited by Billy J.; 03-23-2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: trying to load pics

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

well pics didn't load and running outta juice on laptop maybe later dang gotta read and learn what to do

Downloads
    Uploads

Your killing us here Billy! Promise us pics and leave us hangin, LOL. Can't wait to see what you make. Don't keep us in suspense to long. Good luck, and keep us informed on how it goes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Billy its easy just go to this site.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Just add all the files you want from your CPU and hit upload.

After thats done just copy the box code that starts with "IMG" ,its 4th down starting from the top.

Paste it over here and done.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok trying this again hope it works sorry guys

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plasmaroute CNC Blaze2 CNC machine review-pics-phone-033-resize-jpg  
    Last edited by Billy J.; 03-24-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: adding more pics

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

adjusting sorry guys hope these work right lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plasmaroute CNC Blaze2 CNC machine review-pics-phone-034-resize2-jpg   Plasmaroute CNC Blaze2 CNC machine review-pics-phone-036-resize-jpg   Plasmaroute CNC Blaze2 CNC machine review-pics-phone-033-resize-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I gotta learn how to weld and trim in artcam,so i don't loose the insides of some letters. At least some of the training stayed in my brain. Takin tiny baby steps first lol.

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice!!! I jealous now. Looks like your picking up it real quick. All I can say is in your free time draw something, then do it again, and again then run the simulator. I might have a head start on y'all there cause I pick up the artcam program while I was there and have been drawing on it ever since waiting for the table to get here.

Downloads
    Uploads

Billy what torch did you go with and how thick is that metal you cut out? Looks like a lot of dross.Prob just need to mess with your settings more.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alleykat its the sl100 i have an a80machine torch and ur probably right still ironing out bugs. Having heeelll right now nothing i am drawing will work. when i try to save it says it has bezier curves and its not supported so it won't work. am teed off bad right now and haven't a clue as to what i did wrong! if anyone understands what i done please help i tried to save just a elipse and still won't work so i'm lost. probably something simple but i have no clue lol

Downloads
    Uploads

You running artcam? make sure to select ALL vectors and run vector doctor to correct the errors before moving it to sheetcam.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well it wasn't in artcam where i messed up, i selected wrong cutting tool in sheetcam,torch was loosing cut height and making it loose arc and stopping while cutting duh lmao, i can snicker about it now,learn the hard way and it'll stick in ur brain for sure. Diverdude did ya get ur machine yet?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast