Emcotronic M1 all you need to know - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emcotronic M1 all you need to know

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by faicel View Post
    Non la machine ne fait pas la référence, et j’ai une seule alarme qui apparaît au démarrage, (alarme 130 « programme MSD ») mais lorsque je fait reset il disparut et il ne reste aucun alarme,
    I can't find Alarm 130 in my documentation but programme MSD have to do with the Machine System Data (MSD)

Do you know have your machine been without power for a long time? I belive that there is something wrong with your Machine system data. Then you have to type them in or use a Casette marked with MSD and load the MSD into the machine again. you would not be able to run the machine without the MSD parameters.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello M1-users! I don't have the G17 MSD-tape for my controller and F1P-CNC mill. Can anybody give me a tape (I'll pay you) or give me all the parameters i have to type into "MONITOR" on the controller??

It seems like it have been without power for several years now.

I also have a CNC-lathe with a controller from "Multisoft Robotique". Anybody know how to control this too?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile parameters for EMCO VMC100-M1

send me your email

jeamai_faicel@hotmail.com

i send you the paramaters for monitors

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Faicel!!

YOU'RE THE MAN!!! :-)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default EMCO F1P-CNC help needed

Greetings!

A friend of mine got a hold of a teaching version of the F1P from a local community college for nothing because they upgraded to new machines.
    We can't get it to do anything other than bring up the screen. I believe it has an error code 460. I think this machine was linked to a large computer that stored files. What is necessary to teach this machine its axis? I'll be 100% truthful here I have no experience with CNC but I used to run the older manual lathes and mills. Is there a cassette tape that needs to be loaded in order to even run the machine in manual mode? from reading different posts here on this forum I am inclined to think that I need to make a start up tape of some type. Also, I would assume its would be possible to link a standard computer to the unit. What software would be necessary in order to run it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Emcotronic M1 all you need to know

Hello. i own a Emco vmc-100 with Emcotronic M1. thej usaly have TM02 but mine has M1. The eprom version is 3.03 and have bought a cpu bord with eprom 8.03. Can i use the 8.03 in a M1 controller. There is wery little to read about differnt Software version.
    for example witch software versions did Emcotronic M1 had. i thoght by change to 8.03 i could get a better system

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12