Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 208

Page 208 of 418 FirstFirst ... 108158198205206207208209210211218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 8343

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Good evening. My name is Trent Garber. I live in Goshen, IN. I am a service engineer for Haas Factory Outlet. I decided to bring my work home so my wife and I purchased a Zenbot 4848 CNC router. We currently make signs for home decorations and pet memorials. We are always looking for new ways to use and improve our machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi my names is John and I have a 4020 i am retired so now it's playtime.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all! I am an engineer doing civil work now but had some background in machine shop and drafting tools like ProE. I hope to be able to build parts for pedal steel guitars and whatnot eventually.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi my name is Nelson Santo and I have a Opticut 1100 and in my playtime i like to use my cnc machine and i hope that can one here can help-me .

Best Regards
    Nelson Santo

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy Everyone
    Been doing artwork layouts in my scant spare time for 2d plaques and suchlike.

Hi guys. I am only mechanical engineering student. I am from turkey.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am Rector of a public institution of my city!, Since young I have gone through the modeling, electronics, robotics, programming and business management, I am in the process of retirement and wish to return it all together with this project, in my country is not easy! but we must do it!
    I hope I have patience with my questions and doubts, I am compiling the second hand steps engines and searching for electronics components for my first attempt, so is that bother you enough!

Soy Rector de una institución publica de mi ciudad!, Desde joven he transitado por el modelismo, la electrónica, la robotica, la programacion y la administración de empresas, estoy en proceso de jubilación y deseo retomar todo eso junto con este proyecto, en mi pais no es facil! pero por eso debemos hacerlo!
    Espero me tengan paciencia con mis preguntas y dudas, estoy recopilando los motores de segunda y buscando los componentes de la electrónica para mi primer intento, asi es que molestare bastante!

Thank you GOnzalo

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all

I design, laser cut and build large scale r/c model planes, I was also a cnc programmer for a cabinet makers untill recently. At home I use TurboCAD, CorelDraw and a GCC LaserPro X252 lasercutter.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi , I'm a machinist from Puerto Rico looking for knowledge.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, my name is Dylan, I used to be a cnc programmer/operator on a SAOM 300SE using AlphaCam for a cabinet makers untill recently. I now design, laser-cut and build large scale model r/c aircraft. I currently use TurboCAD, CorelDraw X6, DevCAM and a GCC LaserPro X252 laser cutter.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hey guys,
    Using an alibi. Based in India. Inherited a machine shop. Here to learn,share and get better

Last edited by acejunker; 07-29-2014 at 02:42 PM. Reason: gramatic error
    Here to learn, share and stay.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I'm an R&D engineer at a loudspeaker manufacturing company, and have a side interest in diy CNC although I'm very much a beginner here. Have built a 3d printer (reprap) which was a great success and now look forward to moving on to a more serious cnc 3 axis router. The idea is for something that can cut aluminium moulds for a small injection moulding machine. I hope to build on the pronciples I learned from the 3d printer, but I expect there is lots to learn about rigid constructions and much more demanding forces!

Cheers!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all! I am a technician with an FA lab located north of Houston. We recently acquired an old Sodick A320L to help us cut hard facings and acquire fine cuts. We've been having issue after issue with it, so I'm hoping to find some help and eventually share my experience as I gain it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi! i'm italian boy and i would like cnc...
    i use artcam

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I am a horizontal lathe machinist from Connecticut looking to advance my knowledge.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello my name is leonel, developer of Mastercam but only in 2D, I hope to find help for programming in 3D

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello!
    I am a cnc operator for both wood and metal fabrication. Look forward to sharing and learning on this forum!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    I am quite new to the world of cnc. I know to program via artcam pro. I would like to learn more and invest more in CNC.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all, my name is Mark.
    I have been lasercutting for 4 years now. Next step is build my own machine, as in 'german quality for chinese price'
    since two months I've got myself a small cnc machine.

I am here to share and learn everything there is to know about lasercutting....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default rover A 3.30

Hello. I have rover A 3.30. I have problem while tool change automaticly. error code is "tool change disable (tooled manually). error in tool change parameters preset instructions" . How I can solve it.
    Great thanks

Page 208 of 418 FirstFirst ... 108158198205206207208209210211218258308 ... LastLast