Need Help! Who does your website hosting??

Thread: Who does your website hosting??

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Who does your website hosting??

I'm wondering which webhoster is the most user friendly? I'd like to be able to update items on it easily and not spend a fortune.. Godaddy,1&1,ect..Thanks for any input

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Who does your website hosting??

nothing????

Downloads
    Uploads

depends on what your doing . low cost and easy don't really walk together when it comes to hosting
    if it's retail then 1&1 has worked great for me and is simple to work with , but they can expensive if you have lots of products . They may have changed some since i last used them which was around 5-6 years ago
    A cheaper solution is hostmetro or fatcow . Both of these hosts have been good for me , but their ecommerce is open source and takes a bit more time to get set up to the way a guy wants . Once the core is setup , payments shipping etc then they are typically easy enough to maintain and add products to . Oscommerce , prestashop , opencart aren't exactly the prettiest to start with but they are well supported with a wide range of extensions and themes that can be added for either free or a low one time cost which go to the developer (not the host)
    lots of host will offer low startup cost to bait in new customers who only have a few products , and they often have high limitations and can become a trap for future expansions .
    The open source doesn't come with restrictions , once it's installed on the server , then products and catagories(or sub) are pretty much endless . Plus the open source can be backed up and moved to another host is and when needed , provided the the new host offers the same products .
    I'm no expert on the subject but hopefully this may help

A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Downloads
    Uploads

oops double post

A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can buy hosting packages on ebay - it is cheaper if you get the reseller packages where you can host multiple domains and you don't have to pay a monthly fee. I did this for several years and had multiple sites.