Build Thread Jinan Senfeng Technology Co. is fraud and crook and cheater

Thread: Jinan Senfeng Technology Co. is fraud and crook and cheater

Exclamation Jinan Senfeng Technology Co. is fraud and crook and cheater

Jinan Senfeng Technology Co. is fraud and crook and cheater

济南森峰科技有限公司 是欺诈和骗子和骗子
    I will making this website soon and warning to all of the world jinan senfeng technology is fraud and crook and cheaters
    If you buying machines from this company and machines don't working correctly email me : msm.trading2010@gmail.com
    I complain in chamber of commerce arbitration and you can complain too
    warning warning
    Warning
    Warning / 注意 / 警报 / 警告 /Warning
    I’m masood soltani
    In 2014, I was searching; I found a company called jinan senfeng technology. Since the company was the gold supplier on AliBaba website I trust them and I started to work. Our conversation continued via email until finally I ask for proforma invoice and asked them to confirm proforma invoice via their chamber of commerce. The chamber of commerce confirmed their signature then they send that pi via DHL for us.
    I paid 86000USD and bought laser machines from (Jinan Senfeng Technology co.) but they didn’t send me my goods .they bring ridiculous excuses .they told me we have problem with Iran and said Iranian customers eat my money .they say we don’t get your money we didn’t receive your money .they are playing with me to justify their works .I ask you if they have problem with other customers in Iran, is it correct to eat my money and don’t send my goods?
    (jinan senfeng technology co.) is a big swindler. i trust them and remit a big money to them but they didn’t send my goods and also didn’t give my money back .i want to warn all suppliers in alibaba who (jinan senfeng technology co.) is .i want to tell you they are a big lier and cheater .I know (jinan senfeng technology co.) is your competitor . I want you all help me to destroy this cheater company .I want to declare to all Chinese companies that (jinan senfeng technology co.) Defraud me and didn’t send my goods. They don’t reply my emails also. please help me to get my money back .I paid them and they eat my money easily like water .we have to destroy this crook .how can I trust other suppliers in this industry to buy machines again .i need your help .they give me ridiculous excuses .i know (jinan senfeng technology co.) is your competitor. Please help me to solve this problem .we have to destroy them. Please introduce me which governmental organization in china follow up this problem. Please talk with your bosses and lawyer, they know which organization follow up.. I am ready to complain via all organization in china to destroy this crook. We have to close their factory, they are a big thief .your bosses are familiar with this kinds of problems .they can help me. I need your help .we are a big distributor in Iran, introduce me all regulatory institutions in china... I proceeded via court and justice. Introduce me all ways to complain against this crook .please help me.