The G203V has been redesigned and will be called the G213X. It's just like the G203V but:
1) Has full-step, half-step, 5 microstep and 10 microstep resolutions.
2) Has 0%, 25%, 50% and 75% current reduction while in standby.
3) Has DIP-switch settable phase currents. No need to ever remove the cover.
4) Has optoisolated FAULT output along with isolated STP, DIR and DISABLE.
5) Everything else is the same.
6) Will be much less expensive.
The G213X is about 6 weeks away. The G201X new design becomes available Monday.