Need Help! Gecko G540 Wiring

Thread: Gecko G540 Wiring

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Gecko G540 Wiring

Does anyone have a wiring diagram that is colour coded that I can use to wire up my G540? I'm using a DPST switch on the Front of the case along with an NC E-Stop Switch. A 36V Power Supply with a 3-in-1 Inlet Module Plug 5A Glass Fuse Rocker Switch Red Light 3-Pin IEC320 C14 Male Power Socket Screw Mount and a Gecko G540. I have the Homing Switches figured out along with a Touch Plate but am confused about wiring from the 3-in-1 Inlet Module Plug to the power supply and the G540. I had a Standard Inlet Module but had a Short that luckily didn't destroy my G540 and decided to go with one that was screwed into the case along with a Fuse.

My main concern is getting the connections from the Inlet Plug Module to the Power Supply and the DPST Switch.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Gecko G540 Wiring

if you still have problem with gecko , I can work for you online to fix that.

email me mattcnc@protonmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Gecko G540 Wiring

I received assistance from Vince at eDealers Direct on eBay as he sells these professionally. He made me aware of the fact that running 2 On/Off Switches would be rather Redundant seeing as the Input Module has both a Fuse and a Switch.