Another Gecko G320X setup issue!

Thread: Another Gecko G320X setup issue!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Another Gecko G320X setup issue!

After successfull small router build and X3 tabletop mill to cnc conversion a friend of mine asked for help converting his Bridgeport Boss 9 to Mach3. So, here goes my new adventure, this time involves servo motors and allong with it, the Gecko G320X. So far it won't let me go past the fault lights.. Let me explain better..

In the begining I could not get the drive out of fault until I rotated the motor shaft, when I moved it one way (CV) the light went out allowing me to proceed to the next steps in the manual.
    With both of the LED's burning green, the step 6 (connecting the motors) where all progress stopped. With motors connected and the drive restarted it (the G320X) went back to fault. The amber light the manual is mentioning.. never see once..I have read the G320X don't play nice with some encoders so we got the AMT102-V by CUI Inc. All of the connections been checked and verified and the Mach3 settings as well. Just to ad, the power used is the 72V DC and drive's connections are made per manual to C-11T breakout board. Any suggetions what to do next are much appreciated. Thanks.