Need Help! Macro M06

Thread: Macro M06

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Macro M06

Hello,
    I have the machine Matsuura MC-600V Yasnac MX3.
    Please support for me Macro M06 to auto position ATC. ( G91 G28 Z0. )
    I am install #6130 to 6, #6073 D4 to 1 and program O9001.
    MDI mode : M06 input and press start it alarm 182 SEQ ERROR.
    It can not call program O9001.

Thankyou.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Macro M06

On fanuc, storing 6 in parameter 6071 would make M06 call program 9001 as a subprogram, equivalent to M98 P9001.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sinha_nsit View Post
    On fanuc, storing 6 in parameter 6071 would make M06 call program 9001 as a subprogram, equivalent to M98 P9001.
    This machine Yasnac control MX3 Matsuura MC-600V.
    I need M06 call 9001.
    Please support for me.

Thankyou.

Downloads
    Uploads

Don't you have any machine manuals?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by VECKT View Post
    Hello,
    I have the machine Matsuura MC-600V Yasnac MX3.
    Please support for me Macro M06 to auto position ATC. ( G91 G28 Z0. )
    I am install #6130 to 6, #6073 D4 to 1 and program O9001.
    MDI mode : M06 input and press start it alarm 182 SEQ ERROR.
    It can not call program O9001.

Thankyou.
    Hello VECKT,
    You have the parameters set correctly.

Alarm 182 is Sequence Error 2 and I don't believe that relates to being able to, or not, call a Macro Program. Post a copy of your O9001 program and the syntax of your use of M06 in a Tool Change Block.

As a test, you could do the following.

1. Execute the following Block:
    G65 P9001

2. Save your existing O9001 Macro Program and replace it with something like the following and Call it using M06:

O9001
    M00
    M99

The first option will confirm if the Program O9001 can be called by a normal Macro Call. Depending on the structure of O9001, you may have to include an argument for "T" to be passed to the Macro. In that case, the sample Call Block will be something like the following:

G65 P9001 T01

Posting a copy of your Tool Change Macro (O9001) for the Forum to see will allow members to confirm if an argument needs to be passed and help get you better information.

The second option above will prove if program O9001 is being call and if there is an issue with your original example. The example O9001 above contains nothing that will raise an alarm. All that should happen is that the program will halt and the Feed Hold indicator illuminated. When this happens, another press of the Cycle Start button will have the program complete.

Regards,

Bill

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by angelw View Post
    Hello VECKT,
    You have the parameters set correctly.

Alarm 182 is Sequence Error 2 and I don't believe that relates to being able to, or not, call a Macro Program. Post a copy of your O9001 program and the syntax of your use of M06 in a Tool Change Block.

As a test, you could do the following.

1. Execute the following Block:
    G65 P9001

2. Save your existing O9001 Macro Program and replace it with something like the following and Call it using M06:

O9001
    M00
    M99

The first option will confirm if the Program O9001 can be called by a normal Macro Call. Depending on the structure of O9001, you may have to include an argument for "T" to be passed to the Macro. In that case, the sample Call Block will be something like the following:

G65 P9001 T01

Posting a copy of your Tool Change Macro (O9001) for the Forum to see will allow members to confirm if an argument needs to be passed and help get you better information.

The second option above will prove if program O9001 is being call and if there is an issue with your original example. The example O9001 above contains nothing that will raise an alarm. All that should happen is that the program will halt and the Feed Hold indicator illuminated. When this happens, another press of the Cycle Start button will have the program complete.

Regards,

Bill
    Hi,
    I need call M06 to O9001 macro.

O9001;
    M5;
    G91 G28 Z0.;
    M9;
    M19;
    M06;
    M99;

I am #6130 to 6. #6073 D4 to 1.
    After I am call M06 it alarm 182.
    I can not call O9001 macro.
    Please support for me.
    Thankyou

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    I need call M06 to O9001 macro.

O9001;
    M5;
    G91 G28 Z0.;
    M9;
    M19;
    M06;
    M99;

I am #6130 to 6. #6073 D4 to 1.
    After I am call M06 it alarm 182.
    I can not call O9001 macro.
    Please support for me.
    Thankyou
    Hello VECKT,
    You will have to do somethings to work through this. From your previous Post, it seems you have the M Code registered correctly in parameters. I would suggest doing as I stated in my last Post and see if you're able to call the Tool Change Macro using the following Command Line:

G65 P9001

Also, a Tool Number is not being passed to the Macro program and there is no reference to a Tool Number in the Macro, so it seems that this Macro simply swaps the whatever tool is in the ready position to the Spindle.

What type of Tool Changer does your machine have? Is it an Umbrella style, where the tools must go back to the pockets from whence they came?

Post the part of one of your programs where a particular Tool is to be called and moved to the Spindle.

Regards,

Bill

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello VECKT,
    You will have to do somethings to work through this. From your previous Post, it seems you have the M Code registered correctly in parameters. I would suggest doing as I stated in my last Post and see if you're able to call the Tool Change Macro using the following Command Line:

G65 P9001

Also, a Tool Number is not being passed to the Macro program and there is no reference to a Tool Number in the Macro, so it seems that this Macro simply swaps the whatever tool is in the ready position to the Spindle.

What type of Tool Changer does your machine have? Is it an Umbrella style, where the tools must go back to the pockets from whence they came?

Post the part of one of your programs where a particular Tool is to be called and moved to the Spindle.

Regards,

Bill
    Hello,

MDI mode : G65 P9001 input and press start It alarm 020 prog error ( G )
    Please supprot for me.

Thankyou.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

MDI mode : G65 P9001 input and press start It alarm 020 prog error ( G )
    Please supprot for me.

Thankyou.
    Hello VECKT,
    This error indicates that an Unusable G Code, or a G Code not included as an Option has been programmed. This means that your control doesn't have the User Macro Option.

Are you able to find and display a Macro Variable Page?

Regards,

Bill

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello VECKT,This error indicates that an Unusable G Code, or a G Code not included as an Option has been programmed. This means that your control doesn't have the User Macro Option. Are you able to find and display a Macro Variable Page?Regards,Bill
    Hello Angelw,This machine alarm AMGC RAM ERROR ( NO GENERATION ). Matsuura MC-600V yasnac MX3.Please support for me.Thankyou very much

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Angelw,This machine alarm AMGC RAM ERROR ( NO GENERATION ). Matsuura MC-600V yasnac MX3.Please support for me.Thankyou very much

Hello VECKT,
    Are you saying that Alarm 20 is a RAM ERROR? I can assure you that, in the context of your Post #8, Alarm 20 is as I stated in my previous Post; please see the attached picture which is a screen shot of an extract from an MX3 Manual. On the basis of that, it would seem that your control is NOT equipped with the User Macro function. To go forward, you should confirm if your machine has, or has not, the User Macro function. One method of doing this is to see if a Macro Variable Page can be displayed.

It is difficult to give you the support you seek if you don't answer the questions put to you.

Macro M06-mx3-error-20-jpg

Regards,

Bill

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello VECKT,
    Are you saying that Alarm 20 is a RAM ERROR? I can assure you that, in the context of your Post #8, Alarm 20 is as I stated in my previous Post; please see the attached picture which is a screen shot of an extract from an MX3 Manual. On the basis of that, it would seem that your control is NOT equipped with the User Macro function. To go forward, you should confirm if your machine has, or has not, the User Macro function. One method of doing this is to see if a Macro Variable Page can be displayed.

It is difficult to give you the support you seek if you don't answer the questions put to you.

Regards,

Bill
    Hello,
    Can you help me for macro M06 to call auto zero Z0. change tool position.?
    I will pay for you.

Thankyou.

Downloads
    Uploads

I lost my parameter list and data in matsuura mc600vf due to power lost.Can any one provide me a backup.it really help ful please contact me on.I pay your charge.
    Thanking you.

vishalsojitra.dh@gmail.com