I'm so screwed'

Thread: I'm so screwed'

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I'm so screwed'

Ok. so .... I am brand new to this... I have an item I am trying to prototype.

I have an electrical background, chillers, controls, HVACR, I AM TOTALLY NEW to
    cnc g code etc.

heres the story, due to the cost of molds, I needed to say ok we will need to make our own,
    our item is only mm's deep, its nothing major, were taking perhaps 10 mm deep 8 inches long
    10 mm wide all approx. I was not able to afford the costs of molds and the issue of new ones
    as it evolved during the process I do not have 100k...

The thought was, have someone write the code (gcode) I would have a decent machine (I bought from
    romaxxcnc.com) and try to make these simple molds to inject too... hahaha.. I know but it all sounded nice..

so I have the cpu, the router, injector etc... and I can not yet learn to operate and it seems the code my guy gave
    me may have issues, he's trying and a super nice guy.... if anyone is in the NJ area I would treat someone to
    the best steak dinner with all the trimmings... I need like a 4 hour heres how it all works but hands on.

This is your domain I am just visting,

me email is sixtyninejets@yahoo.com or text me at 973-418-8317... if there is a milling god above
    he has someone near me.... I quite literally have the aluminum, computer, new monuitor, mach3, miller, injector
    new aircompressor ....

I can make it go up and down so the next step is to put my head underneath it turn it on and drill the hole in
    my head that I should hjave anyway..

Thanks
    Ron