Trumpf 240 Rotation programming

Thread: Trumpf 240 Rotation programming

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Trumpf 240 Rotation programming

Hello, I have a question regarding to the use of the Trumpf Trumatic 240 Rotation.
    I am working on it for a quite while, also the company purchased another one. It was used in a different way we do. We use LST G-code, the another use TAP, BAK and noname file extensions.
    I would like to know how to write program for the machine. We use TopS300, but the knowledge is really far under needs. In the second machine we have found Multi Tools, but have no clue how to use them.
    Is there any lightweight or fast learning way to implement the new tools? Also I am interested in learnig to code blocks in the programs. Any other software beside TopS300 or TopS2000?
    Thank you very much for help,
    cheers

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Trumpf 240 Rotation programming

Quote Originally Posted by DeviantShad View Post
    Hello, I have a question regarding to the use of the Trumpf Trumatic 240 Rotation.
    I am working on it for a quite while, also the company purchased another one. It was used in a different way we do. We use LST G-code, the another use TAP, BAK and noname file extensions.
    I would like to know how to write program for the machine. We use TopS300, but the knowledge is really far under needs. In the second machine we have found Multi Tools, but have no clue how to use them.
    Is there any lightweight or fast learning way to implement the new tools? Also I am interested in learnig to code blocks in the programs. Any other software beside TopS300 or TopS2000?
    Thank you very much for help,
    cheers
    Hi
    Can you help me about why I can,t Make refrence for Y axis in my trumatic 240?
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
    Can you help me about why I can,t Make refrence for Y axis in my trumatic 240?
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

I know two possible reasons, first the speed on your machine is far to high so the motor breaks dont work as well, second the sensor is gone dead.

Btw - do you get any error codes?

The LST is just an extension that the Trumpf software out puts. This can be anything you want it to be like CNC or just NC. I use software called WE-Cim from Wittlock Engineering that is capable of generating code for your machine and many others.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much for info

Downloads
    Uploads

I write all my trumatic programs in a spreadsheet... it is very easy to program once you know the basics...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had few days ago the same problem with referencing y axis on tc240 without rotation. try reseating all connectors in el. cabinet.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk