I have just finished my hot wire foam cutter. I generate the G-code with the SW profili2 pro, where I was force to reduce the number of created points from 1000 default to 450 in order to run the limited Mach3 demo version (limited to 500 lines) I have been trying to find the right settings tool setting since two days. For example: wire temperature, motor speed, acceleration. I could not find the right settings of the machine yet. Either the surface of the wings was wavy or the wings did not have the right form.
Does the reduction of number created points in "profili2 pro" something to do with my issue finding the right machine settings?
The less created points in G-code -> the less G-code lines-> wavy surface? (Mach3 demo version)
Do I have to buy full mach3 version in order to get rid of the issue? I will not be limited with Mach3 full version any more. Before I buy the full version, I want to by sure, I will do the next step in the right direction.
Is it possible at all to cut good wings with Mach3 demo version?

Additional I will check settings of the A-axis linear or rotary. I found this point in forum.

Thanks for help.
best regards Libor