I've learned a bit in the past few days! First, I am using Version 1 Flashcut software in my driver. I now understand that this version requires that each line of G-code include a speed (linear or rotational) value when you are using a rotary driver (i.e. X-A coordinates). That means I would need to manually insert an appropriate speed value in every line which contains speed/feed information. (In my case that would be about 2500 lines of code).
I also have learned that Flashcut Version 3 software allows for the entry of a default radius which automatically adjusts rotational and linear feeds and speeds using the appropriate values. Based upon my conversation today with the Flashcut rep's, I have ordered the Version 3 upgrade and will see if this solves my problem. I will report the results when the test is complete.