No reply at Flashcut???

Thread: No reply at Flashcut???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default No reply at Flashcut???

So...
    12 days ago, I requested a quote. (On a Sunday 12 days ago).
    Next day received the quote. (First thing Monday 11 days ago).

Replied on the following Friday with a couple of follow up questions (7 days ago)
    Waited 4 days, then emailed again. (3 days ago).

Noticed yesterday that my original request went to sales@ , but the quote came from anne@ , and all the replies were going there too.

So... I sent an email to "sales" and asked for a reply (politely).

Other than that original quote, there has been total silence. Is this normal for Flashcut? Seems odd for a company trying to sell stuff.

Reading other posts, it seems I may need to call???? Anybody else have this kind of experience?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: No reply at Flashcut???

Finally got time to put a phone call in. (2nd shift lifestyle sucks sometimes) I had to wait a minute while a previous caller finished up, and then we got my questions answered and taken care of.

If anybody else reads this, I definitely recommend calling. I did notice that they seem to organize everything by the quote # that is printed on the quote sheet. If you do reply by email, definitely reference that, it might make it go a whole lot easier.