Is FLA still in business?

Thread: Is FLA still in business?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Is FLA still in business?

I hate to do thus in a public forum but I am trying to get my machine built and have sent Nate 5-6 emails, called 10+ times and left numerous voicemails with 0 response.

I am putting my Saturn together I received earlier this year and am trying to purchase the upgrade kit as well as som other items and can’t get a response. I really don’t want to build the machine then take it back apart for the upgrades.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is FLA still in business?

They absolutely are, I just received a new Saturn 2 last week. I get the impression that with the launch of the Saturn 2 Nate is a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with the response.

Downloads
    Uploads

I got a couple of text messages from him a few days ago and received my upgrades about two weeks ago, fwiw.

David

David
    Romans 3:23
    CurlyWoodShop - www.etsy.com/shop/CurlyWoodShop
    David Falkner - www.youtube.com/user/difalkner
    difalkner - www.instagram.com/difalkner

Jeremy, just sent you an email with the things you requested. Will get these out to you right away.

Fine Line Automation
    www.finelineautomation.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Nate is a little slow getting back sometimes but I knew that going in. I have to say I have been talking with Nate off and on for close to the last 10 years and am 100% comfortable doing business with him. I'm pretty sure he handles everything on his own for the most part.

Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone heard from Nate recently? I had asked him to provide me a quote on a custom sized machine, and was expecting a proposal a bit over a week ago now. I have called everyday for the past week trying to get it so I can release him for fabrication but have only gotten voicemail and calls back. I had hoped to have the kit over the holiday break so I had time to assemble it. With the lead times he quoted me, I am guessing at this point it is no longer going to be a reality, but am hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by drxlcarfreak View Post
    Has anyone heard from Nate recently? I had asked him to provide me a quote on a custom sized machine, and was expecting a proposal a bit over a week ago now. I have called everyday for the past week trying to get it so I can release him for fabrication but have only gotten voicemail and calls back. I had hoped to have the kit over the holiday break so I had time to assemble it. With the lead times he quoted me, I am guessing at this point it is no longer going to be a reality, but am hopeful.
    Josh,

I’ll have it for you today. Sorry, it’s been crazy around here.

Fine Line Automation
    www.finelineautomation.com