2x4 Kit assembly

Thread: 2x4 Kit assembly

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 2x4 Kit assembly

Nathan,
    Have overcome the issues explained in my email to you last night and a couple more with my own solutions. However, the 4 motors in my kit have 3/8" drive shafts but I received hardware for 1/4" shafts. Machine looks impressive thus far but suggest some updating of instructions, either video or paper enclosure, to explain changes due to parts design changes and/or outsourced supplier changes. Nothing that most can't overcome but would save some assembly thus re-assembly
    frustrations.

Would rather have reported this via email or by phone but as said by someone else on the forum, you can be slippery

Tom

Similar Threads:

Default Re: 2x4 Kit assembly

Quote Originally Posted by Vasawdust View Post
    Nathan,
    Have overcome the issues explained in my email to you last night and a couple more with my own solutions. However, the 4 motors in my kit have 3/8" drive shafts but I received hardware for 1/4" shafts. Machine looks impressive thus far but suggest some updating of instructions, either video or paper enclosure, to explain changes due to parts design changes and/or outsourced supplier changes. Nothing that most can't overcome but would save some assembly thus re-assembly
    frustrations.

Would rather have reported this via email or by phone but as said by someone else on the forum, you can be slippery

Tom
    Tom,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look at updating the documentation to reflect the current version.

Glad you got the drive shafts solved. For those following along, they were the correct part but the label was wrong.

Fine Line Automation
    www.finelineautomation.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2x4 Kit assembly

I had good communication with Nathan last night and he is resolving mis-match parts issue to my satisfaction.
    Tom