Need Help! Mori MV-JR Power off during ATC cycle error

Thread: Mori MV-JR Power off during ATC cycle error

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Mori MV-JR Power off during ATC cycle error

Please help. I've got a Mori Seiki MV-JR mill with a Fanuc 10M control. I am stuck with the above error and cannot reset it, nor home the machine and use it. Anyone know how to clear this error?

Thanks,

Damian

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MV JR ATC

Call Mori seiki, or Ellison depends on where you are in Canada. You most likely have the early ATC if you are getting that alarm. Ask for the MV40 ATC recovery for the early machines. That one will most likely have the rack and pinion hydraulic atc. You will need to recover the racks to home position, then clear a machine parameter. The later ones are much easier. They use a 3 phase motor in a cam-gearbox. Basicaly, if you have a hydraulic pump (NOT SPINDLE COOLER), its an early one. No hydraulic unit-later style.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MV JR ATC

Thanks for replying. It is the newer model with the motor and mechanical cam (not a hydraulic unit). Everything seems to be homed right now, but the control seems to have latched onto the fact that it's mid-cycle. I'm guessing it's a keep relay that is holding that info, but not sure...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Not a keep relay

It is a parameter. I don't have my manuals with me right now. Mori will give you the number. Its a counter or D data or something. It's been a while since i've done one.

Downloads
    Uploads

dddamian,

I sent you a PM with my contact details. I also have an MV-JR with a 10M and deal with this problem alot. Send me a private e-mail to the mine that I have given in the PM and I'll get you the instruction I made up to get this alarm sorted out.

Best regards,
    John B