Need Help! ALARM 2006 FANUC O-T

Thread: ALARM 2006 FANUC O-T

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ALARM 2006 FANUC O-T

HELLO ALL,
    I NEED HELP WITH THIS ALRM. I CANT FIND IT IN MY BOOK. THE ALARM IS 2006 AND READ X TORQUE ALARM. I'VE RESET THE TORQUE ON THE X-AXIS BALL SCREW. I'M THINKING MAYBE I HAVE TRASH IN BETWEEN MY PROX SWITCH AND THE ROLLER, BUT AM NOT SURE? I NEED HELP PLEASE!
    THANKS,
    B.P.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any alarm over 900 is the machine tool builder's alarm and you should consult machine builder's manual. Some machines if slip coupling (may not be a very accurate term) on X axis between motor and ball screw. Basically it is there to prevent your X axis from ramming into the end of stroke and damage something. Usually there is a simple procedure (depending on the machine builder) that involve change machine side parameter PC. Please contact your machine builder or dealer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default KIA TURN 21 ALARM 2006?

HELLO ALL,
    STILL SAME PROBLEM, CAN CLEAR ALARM, AND CAN RUN PART PROGRAM, BUT FOR ONLY A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. ALARM OCCURS LATER, MAYBE ABOUT 5 TO 6 MINUTES. MY SERVO AMPLIFIER FOR X, IN THE BACK OF THE MACHINE, GIVES ME A NOT READY SYMBOL (--). THIS OCCURS THE HOLE TIME, EVEN BEFORE MACHINE ALARMS OUT.
    THANKS,
    B.P.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up I WAS RIGHT! FINALLY FIXED IT

HEY,
    I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE TRASH IN BETWEEN MY PROX SWITCH AND MY SLIP COUPLING. APPARENTLY THERE IS A STICKER OR TAG ON THE COUPLING, IDENTIFYING MAKE AND MODEL ETC. THE STICKER CAME LOOSE AND WAS STUCK IN BETWEEN THE PROX SWITCH AND COUPLING.
    THANX TO ALL,
    THE GUY WHO KNOWS NOTHING!
    "THOSE WHO KNOW WILL ALWAYS THOSE WHO DON'T WILL NEVER"