Need Help! Electirical Manual And ladder Of Hardinge Conquest 42 With OT controler.

Thread: Electirical Manual And ladder Of Hardinge Conquest 42 With OT controler.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Electirical Manual And ladder Of Hardinge Conquest 42 With OT controler.

Hello to Everybody,

I bought an old used HARDINGE CONQUEST 42 Machine in running condition but after two days it starts giving trouble when the program finish gives flash and machine get off much time in a day. One day the spindle drive capacitor and module blew out. I got it repaired and again starts working on the machine. The motor belt was lost and gives whistle I tighten the belt litter bit. To check the belt sound I rotate the spindle in jog mode for testing suddenly when I stop the machine again a sound comes from the motor side and machine gave alarm 1008 spindle unit fault 1004 break unit fault. Now I have bought a new spindle drive card which is giving AL- 22 single I tried to initialize but AL-22 did not remove. what could be the matter? looking for advice.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Mr-SINGH; 08-03-2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: DUE TO SOME MISTAKE

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-SINGH View Post
    Hello to Everybody,

I bought an old used HARDINGE CONQUEST 42 Machine in running condition but after two days it starts giving trouble when the program finish gives flash and machine get off much time in a day. One day the spindle drive capacitor and module blew out. I got it repaired and again starts working on the machine. The motor belt was lost and gives whistle I tighten the belt litter bit. To check the belt sound I rotate the spindle in jog mode for testing suddenly when I stop the machine again a sound comes from the motor side and machine gave alarm 1008 spindle unit fault 1004 break unit fault. Now I have bought a new spindle drive card which is giving AL- 22 single I tried to initialize but AL-22 did not remove. what could be the matter? looking for advice.
    What does your manual say about 1004 and 1008 alarm