Fanuc Error 449

Thread: Fanuc Error 449

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc Error 449

Hi friends

I am facing a typical problem.. suddenly my machine has started giving the error code 449.. any help....

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Pl. post the Details of Fanuc system which model & Description of Alarm. This alarm not available in Fanuc 0 series

Downloads
    Uploads

This alarm avilable in Fanuc 10 or 11 Series
    PS449 NO TOOL LIFE DATA A Tool group is specified in machining program without setting tool group data.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 449

Quote Originally Posted by dhiruj View Post
    Hi friends

I am facing a typical problem.. suddenly my machine has started giving the error code 449.. any help....
    hey, i'll be workinging on this tomorrow .. 449 intelegent power supply has detected a problem.. 16i and newer.. an alarm has been detected by the common dc bus .. i have not worked on this yet ill check back tommorrow when i have fixed one..could be a bunch of stuff, look on the supply and see if any alarms are listed and go from there. good luck your friendly repairman...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

I have this problem that has just popped up, it happens when the machine is powered down for a while. Is there anyone who has any pointers that could help me please. I have changed all the servo batteries but to no avail.

Downloads
    Uploads

449 n AXIS : INV. IPM ALARM
    1) SVM: IPM (intelligent power module) detected an alarm.
    2) α series SVU: IPM (intelligent power module) detected an alarm.
    This is the description Fanuc gives.
    This means you have a bad servo amp.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 449 fanuc

hello,
    449 alarm.. you should look at the codes flashing on your servo drives.. they will be flashing e7 and some other code.. the one with the other code is your problem.. test your motor and cables before changing your drive. you probaly have a high current alarm, blown output section. good luck, Joe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

For FANUC 0 Model C with Alpha drives, this would refer to a serial communication error of the 4th axis encoder. Check the feedback cable connections on the 4th axis unit or on the axes card, alternatively the feedback may also go to the servo amp for FANUC 0 Model D. (very possible coolant ingressed on the connectors causing corrosion or bad connection)

The i-Series controls (FS-16/18/21/0i with the newer Alpha-i drives) the IPM (power module inside the servo amp) is faulty or a control card has a problem. Sometimes the servo is overheating due to lack of airflow on the heatsink and then dispalys "8" on the drive.

Alpha drives are designated A06B-6079-Hxxx or A06B-6096-Hxxx (servo amps)
    Alpha-i drives are designated A06B-6114-Hxxx
    (above is for 200V drives. High voltage drives differ in spec)