looking for a 6ta master board a20B-0007-0010

Thread: looking for a 6ta master board a20B-0007-0010

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default looking for a 6ta master board a20B-0007-0010

I have a wasino lenuc j lathe with a 6t control on it and I keep getting a 911 alarm randamly After talking to fanuc they said that it sound like the master board is going bad so my question is does anyone have a board around I just replaced my spindle drive and I'm hoping that someone can help???

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I searched alt.machines.cnc in google groups and found many threads on 911 alarms with many causes/remedies. I'd hate to see you buy the board unnecessarily. Do a search here at CNCzone also.
    HTH

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the response I found that dumping the memery might help would you happen to know how to do this on a 6t-a control????

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Make sure you have a list of the original parameters (not the ones currently in the control). I'm not sure of the procedure, maybe someone else who knows for sure will chime in. The older controls had the PWE (parameter write enable) toggle switch on the mainboard in the electrical cabinet. Something about holding in "Reset" and "Delete" keys during powerup, or something like that. This is not for beginners so take care and be sure.