Need Help! Fanuc 18i mb LSK Flashing

Thread: Fanuc 18i mb LSK Flashing

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc 18i mb LSK Flashing

Hello all,
    We have a cnc machine from cms, 5 axis maxima.

Unfortanately the motherboard of the pc connected to cnc is fried.
    So we took the hard drive from that pc and we installed it to a new pc nearly identically. And then we connected to cnc.

No problems at the beginning, no blue screens, when I connected the Ethernet port of the pc to a hub which is inside cnc cabinet, the pc indicated “limited connectivity” with a yellow sign on the network.
    In adapter setting of the network I changed the obtain address automatically to 192.168.1.50. Then connection to fanuc was established.
    p.s network setting of fanuc is 192.168.1.1 port 8193.

So I thought everything is fine, but when I tried to load a program an LSK flashing and the program doesn’t load. I check parameters i/o channel which is 5. But I don’t believe this is the problem because the cnc was working fine and nothing changed in the parameters.
    Maybe the problem is the Ethernet port of the new pc? Maybe some other network adapter settings I must change?

( In device manager, it shows me 2 network adapters, the one intel etc… and the other intel etc.. #2, but the pc has only one Ethernet port, just to say if this is a problem.)

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated,

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Problem solved by entering 192.168.1.100 in network
    adapter Settings.
    If anyone can explain please. Why .100 ?

Quote Originally Posted by platonas1 View Post
    Hello all,
    We have a cnc machine from cms, 5 axis maxima.

Unfortanately the motherboard of the pc connected to cnc is fried.
    So we took the hard drive from that pc and we installed it to a new pc nearly identically. And then we connected to cnc.

No problems at the beginning, no blue screens, when I connected the Ethernet port of the pc to a hub which is inside cnc cabinet, the pc indicated “limited connectivity” with a yellow sign on the network.
    In adapter setting of the network I changed the obtain address automatically to 192.168.1.50. Then connection to fanuc was established.
    p.s network setting of fanuc is 192.168.1.1 port 8193.

So I thought everything is fine, but when I tried to load a program an LSK flashing and the program doesn’t load. I check parameters i/o channel which is 5. But I don’t believe this is the problem because the cnc was working fine and nothing changed in the parameters.
    Maybe the problem is the Ethernet port of the new pc? Maybe some other network adapter settings I must change?

( In device manager, it shows me 2 network adapters, the one intel etc… and the other intel etc.. #2, but the pc has only one Ethernet port, just to say if this is a problem.)

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated,