0i MD position display

Thread: 0i MD position display

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 0i MD position display

Fanuc 0i MD on Hardinge GX600 VMC - no manual

OK, still getting to know this controller.

Run a code using my G56 workshift and G43 H1, run finishes, go to handwheel to move the axis and make some program tweaks, the display is not showing the G56/H1 position? Is this normal? do I really have to MDI>G56/H43 to make my tweaks? and what is it actually showing, doesn't seem to be the home position either? hope I'm missing something obvious here,

Cheers

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 0i MD position display

What do you mean "make tweaks"?
    It is always easier when asking a question that involves code to post the referenced code, so that we can all be on the same page.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 0i MD position display

Quote Originally Posted by generaldisarray View Post
    What do you mean "make tweaks"?
    It is always easier when asking a question that involves code to post the referenced code, so that we can all be on the same page.
    This isn't a code issue, it's about the position display - I've since found that when a run is complete - m30 -the control defaults back to g54 and cancels the tool offset. If I want to adjust any dimensions I need to see the tool position in context of the current prog offsets. Is this controlled in a parameter? Someone suggested whilst proving the code to bale before the m30 and go straight to handwheel without resetting?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk