Need Help! Procedure to set axis grid param 1850 (Fanuc15MB)

Thread: Procedure to set axis grid param 1850 (Fanuc15MB)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Procedure to set axis grid param 1850 (Fanuc15MB)

Hi!
    Can any help me how to set 1850 parameter for each axis?
    The value of this parameter is in range from -99999 to 99999.
    This parameter show the initial axis offset.
    I have V axis (magazin). After the switch on the machine servo motor trys to tune and "8" error code in drive appears.
    Current value of 1850 parameter for this axis (V) is 0.
    The U axis (pallete) is in the same servo drive (L-type 2 axis drive) and there value in 1850 parameter is 400.
    I need to set the initial value for V axis but don't know how to do it.
    X, Y, Z axis in 1850 parameters are not 0.
    V axis (magazin) not search zero after the switch on procedure (parameter 1815 bit #5 APCx is 1 (absolute encoder).
    HELP!!!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Procedure to set axis grid param 1850 (Fanuc15MB)

1850 is grid shift on each axis drive, but you don't necessarily need a value other than "0". 1815 is home setting, a "1", means that drive is already homed.
    Which drive is displaying "8" on it (that is a spindle servo error), and what is the alarm on main screen? If the "8" is on spindle drive it is for excessive current in the spindle, nothing to do with the axis drives.

Downloads
    Uploads

In 1815 there are two bits #5 APCx and #4 APZ.
    After the homing prodedure APZ will be "1". Homing procedure is possible if APCx bit is 0. It means that axis has not absolut encoder but find the home position each time after start machine.
    If APCx is "1" in this case the axis will not search the home position. But if the APZ is "0" the error 300 (zero axis) will be. If the APZ is "1" in this case CNC assume axis is in home position (after start up).
    I have two axis V and U, This are magazin and pallete arm. All this axis not search home position after start up.
    The grid show the difference between motor position and referense point in motor's encoder.
    I need the procedure to assign axis grid in 1850 parameter.

Downloads
    Uploads

As I previously wrote, you do not need a value other than 0 in parameter 1850 (grid shift for each axis) unless you want to change your positioning off of the grid on that axis only. You said you were getting an '8' alarm on servo (I assume spindle, as 8 is not a axis servo alarm), that is no doubt what is keeping the axes from moving. If you want to change position on one axis then that is what this parameter is for, but you can run the machine with no value there.