Need Help! Fanuc Oi Model D "Restore verify error"

Thread: Fanuc Oi Model D "Restore verify error"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc Oi Model D "Restore verify error"

I've been fighting with a Fanuc Oi Model D controller. I was able to solve this problem 2 days ago but it's back again. During the boot process I get the error "reset request is not accepted" I was able to eliminate this error and get the controller and IPC to connect by restoring the SRAM. The problem was back today after the IPC had locked up yesterday so I once again set out to restore the SRAM but the following error appears during the restore process "Restore verify error". I'm using the same back up file from 2 days ago. I do suspect a possible bad optical communication card on the IPC but thought I would check in to see if anyone else has had this problem and what they did to solve it. Thanks guys!

Rob

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc Oi Model D "Restore verify error"

Try holding RESET and DELETE at power up then go back into Boot Mode and restore.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    Try holding RESET and DELETE at power up then go back into Boot Mode and restore.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm getting the error during the rrestore process. I used the same file for the restore 3 days ago and it worked. Now when trying to restore the "restore verify error" pops up. ~Rob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'm getting the error during the rrestore process. I used the same file for the restore 3 days ago and it worked. Now when trying to restore the "restore verify error" pops up. This controller has the IPC interface with the backup sram file being loaded from the hard drive. ~Rob

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc Oi Model D "Restore verify error"

You may have a bad memory card in the controller.