MTConnect missing comments (parenthesis) with Fanuc 30i / 31i / 32i

Thread: MTConnect missing comments (parenthesis) with Fanuc 30i / 31i / 32i

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MTConnect missing comments (parenthesis) with Fanuc 30i / 31i / 32i

Hello to all members,
    I'm a software developer who is extrapolating info from Fanuc CNC using MTConnect protocol, in particular I'm interested in retrieving blocks with comments (parenthesis) because I put a G4 command with specific information within parenthesis that can be then parsed and used server-side (we have a database sever-side).
    I'm using the following adapter:
    https://github.com/mtconnect/adapter

Dwell command example to wait 1 second and write the comment CMD001:
    G4X1(CMD001)

With a Fanuc 16i CNC everything works as expected, I retrieve the comments from the blocks calling an installed agent (of course an adapter is installed too) and then parse them server-side.
    However I'm having problems doing the same with Fanuc 30i / 31i / 32i CNCs because the comments for G4 are missing.
    For instance G4X1(CMD001) is automatically changed to G4X1.
    Seems almost like the default behaviour for Fanuc 30i / 31i / 32i is to skip the comments for G4 (maybe for optimization purpose?).

Does anyone know if there is a setting to enable comments / parenthesis for G4 command for Fanuc series 30i / 31i / 32i?
    I'm really at a loss on why there is such a difference between Fanuc 16i and Fanuc 30i / 31i / 32i.

Any kind of help is really appreciated.